Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

A picture I took a little over a week ago when I was still in the east coast. I got them delivered while it was snowing in DC.

2221143621_875899877c_b.jpg

I wish 2 pairs of the wheats were in my budget. Still waiting on these to hit somewhere n the area. Does anyone have any drop date info for the Richmond area?

i saw wheats, beef and broccoli's and blues at bodega and boston...dont know what sizes are left but i think the wheats had very little sizes left...

"harmcity,"
Wheats been in Bmore for about 2.5 weeks now.

"eddiebauer757,"
Check your phone. You got a text message with info.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Heads up: They have the wheats up on the Flight Club website for $200, sz 9.5-13

Keep in mind, the price on these things will just continue to go up.

I bought mine from Flight Club a little over a week ago, while it was still $170. When that stock was depleted, they got a restock, all being sold for $30 more.

I would get them while they are still "reasonably" priced.

(snoring) ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Hypebeasts are lazy and don't research, thus, fall for traps like F.Club consistently.

Joints are $125.00 SITTING up and down the East Coast.
laugh.gif

That's the problem, they are available in the east coast. I wished I could get my hands on a pair out here in the west coast. Anyone know of an online sitethat has them or store that takes phone orders?

is anyone able to snatch me a size 11 or 11.5 in the wheats? unfortunately, Minnesota did not get these. And im not trying to go to Chicago. Please PM me ifyou can get me my size, or have it for sale. thanks!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Heads up: They have the wheats up on the Flight Club website for $200, sz 9.5-13

Keep in mind, the price on these things will just continue to go up.

I bought mine from Flight Club a little over a week ago, while it was still $170. When that stock was depleted, they got a restock, all being sold for $30 more.

I would get them while they are still "reasonably" priced.

Hypebeasts are lazy and don't research, thus, fall for traps like F.Club consistently.

laugh.gif
I'm on the east coast (philly to be exact) and would like to know where these are "sitting". Any where between VA and NYC. Feel free toPM.

^^^^Dam homie if i knew anywhere that still had them in NYC, I would help u out. You being in Philly, I thought they got them out there.
I was wrong

Originally Posted by jongreazy84

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

I'm on the east coast (philly to be exact) and would like to know where these are "sitting". Any where between VA and NYC. Feel free to PM.

Take a 55 minute trip to Baltimore Cuz.

But if you going just for one item -- and not to smash off and "shop" for real -- I guess after Delaware and MD tolls and such, it doesn't add upto being a deal.

EOH always coming thru with accurate information. Too many questions about them in the area. I think I will be ordering a pair tomorrow from DTLR beforeout-of-towners start making trips.

A picture I took a little over a week ago when I was still in the east coast. I got them delivered while it was snowing in DC.

2221143621_875899877c_b.jpg
Picture is
smokin.gif

Makes me want a pair now.I just can't get over those ugly laces.Anyone switch lace on the wheats?Pics would be appreciated.

"eddiebauer757,"
Check your phone. You got a text message with info.

Good look on the info big homie. Copped with ease on Monday. Seriously was debating on gettingthat second pair. I had to Hi Tek that thought and " Lettttt it Gooooo". Lol

Originally Posted by Scarborough416

Picture is
smokin.gif

Makes me want a pair now.I just can't get over those ugly laces.Anyone switch lace on the wheats?Pics would be appreciated.

Went to Shoe City... EXACT Timberland laces for 1.99 each. I'm old school, so I bought the 60' joints to cover every single lace hole and still tiea bow. lol.

Joints look Piff (word to my Bmore-re-ians).

Will try to get pics up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom