Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

They aren't playing this on the radio are they?
just local 

but if it gets played on a new york based nationally syndicated show like the breakfast club then its getting played all over

and he made the dance but he playing it cool..hope they can overcome the vine hype and actually make a living for themselves to get they peoples out the hood..

He didnt make the dance shmurda does, the public just call it the shmoney dance because they got a song called that

nthat.gif

About to move  this GS9 tape up the queue to see if he got more than one hit

this dude is cool and his music isn't bad....some of the beats that he raps on are straight fire..like hot ninjaa and computers...

but have you guys checked out his instagram? this dude literally blew up faster than anyone else...son should be doing damage control on his social media **** or else he going to cost himself the ability to make some serious money....

he has posts on ig requesting people to face time him cuz he 'bored'...and asking people to DM him for a hotel party...and smokin' small little roaches stuntin'...not to mention the horrible interview he gave on the breakfast club....the rap game is all persona...doesn't matter to me that he is doing this or was...but when its all about image you need to check yourself...

son needs an agent and manager ASAP...delete his IG ...get a new one and start fresh...get all the rappers he has networked with to co-sign and he will gain followers mad easy...

^^^ its still new to him, keef was worse on ig & twitter when he first popped & he was signed to a major, if bobby signs to a major hes gonna get that keef money upfront, hes probably gonna need a love sosa to ever get a release date tho

Nah bro. Every time the song is on the radio he should get money. I'm sure he's registered with either BMI or ASCAP.

He is but they dont give you checks like a job, i think its just one big check like 6 months after the single popped, you gotta let the numbers add up first, then thats when that royalty/publishing check comes in, if he was a dj like mustard he could be getting that quick show money with shmurda

Lloyd banks gotta feel some type of way

This reminds of when Wayne took the mr jones beat lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom