Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

New KoNY

can we talk about south dudes using the word slime & b now since we try so hard to be from the south but they jacking the slang :lol:

Listening to thug had me realize that slime must be a new word used around town, wayne & ross used it too

Vado must be proud :pimp: :pimp:

Drake is about to get on Hot *****

As a SC native I am extra salty, this could have been Speaker Knockerz 
mean.gif

Drake is about to get on Hot *****​

As a SC native I am extra salty, this could have been Speaker Knockerz :smh:

I didnt really like Speaker Knockers artist music but I saw where he was going with it and your right.

Speaker Knockerz could of been huge

Rico's Story had me confused and entertained at the same damb time. Went from that castle gif to rick Ross bobbin his head in the span of that trilogy.

Knock had bangers
mean.gif

Did they ever say how he died?
He had a heart attack in his car in his garage

Obvious inference would be lean but his lil bro was the last one with him and he say he didnt do lean

I personally think he was smoked out and fell asleep or something and died of a carbon monoxide poisoning > asthma attack > heart attack, which would be a shame

**** with us we get the tweakin yo

run up on yo **** and get the squeezin ho

erebody catchin bullet  holes

****** got me on my bully yo

best part of hot *****

Last edited:
He had a heart attack in his car in his garage​

Obvious inference would be lean but his lil bro was the last one with him and he say he didnt do lean​

I personally think he was smoked out and fell asleep or something and died of a carbon monoxide poisoning > asthma attack > heart attack, which would be a shame​
a damb shame. Lonely had gotten at least 200 plays from me already.

wait so whos song is no flex zone? rae sremmurd or bobby shumurda?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom