Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

They got shmurda out with insurance money. (Am I the only one who didnt know there was an insurance that covers criminal charges?)

They are also looking to get Rowdy Rebel out but he aint been released yet.
Dude got attemped murder and 3 counts of conspiracy. and assault and weapons charges. if he gets bail i will be surprised

Bobby going to do 5 and come home swole and dusty.

Them other dudes though.....Good luck. How you know the boys looking for you and you still got burners w/ bodies on em?

Smh. Not even a street cat...but them street dudes will tell you dump them tones.

It's looking slow for my ___ Rowdy |I

Had to play "Wipe the Case Away" off of that Bobby EP and pour a little out for the life change that these cats were on the cusp of.

Dude got attemped murder and 3 counts of conspiracy. and assault and weapons charges. if he gets bail i will be surprised

Shmurda got 4 counts of conspiracy including conspiracy to commit murder and he out. I think Bail is normally denied to people with a high risk of fleeing.

Anyway complex says rowdy's bail set at 2 million as well.

Shmurda got 4 counts of conspiracy including conspiracy to commit murder and he out. I think Bail is normally denied to people with a high risk of fleeing.

Anyway complex says rowdy's bail set at 2 million as well.
oh okay , didnt see the complex thing. 200,000 $ is alot of money . you know if its coming from epic records like bobbys?

oh okay , didnt see the complex thing. 200,000 $ is alot of money . you know if its coming from epic records like bobbys?

Shmurda got out because the label's insurance covered it.
Complex said that they are looking for money(what does that even mean to a record label? IDK) to bail out Rowdy. But EPIC aint posted bail yet.

Rowdy was quoted telling his manager "tell them I said I would pay them back"

Last edited:
:smh:

Boys reckless...you gotta be dumb as hell to talk crime over prison phone calls

Thought everybody knew not to do that

Shmurda got out because the label's insurance covered it.
Complex said that they are looking for money(what does that even mean to a record label? IDK) to bail out Rowdy. But EPIC aint posted bail yet.

Rowdy was quoted telling his manager "tell them I said I would pay them back"
HAHA bail money insurance. That **** is crazy 
roll.gif

Monty, who keep it on him he done dropped ******, he's out for the playoffs
Tr**** who be wilin he some hot *****, also out for the playoffs.
Tone known to get busy with them glocks *****, also out for the playoffs.

:rofl: :rofl:

Bobby was the money maker and he was carrying two guns? one with a ******* beam on it , thats so stupid.

BEAM JAWN!!! RED DOT RED DOT!! BEAM JAWN!! HIT EM WITH THAT BEAM JAWN!!

These kids know they ****** up in a major way.
Bobby looked like he wanted to cry in that photo, and Rowdy was probably hiding his face full of tears.

:smh:

Boys reckless...you gotta be dumb as hell to talk crime over prison phone calls

Thought everybody knew not to do that

Funny thing about this is they explained the "sh" in shmoney and shmurda. It means "Shhhhh". Like if you shmurda someone you dont want anyone to know about it. You dont want anyone knowing where you get your shmoney.

Looks like they should've taken their own advice instead of telling everyone Monty done dropped ******

He says it right here

EDIT: Also in high school law I was thought you couldnt use song lyrics as evidence. When did that change?

Yes I know I aint passed the bar save that lolhighschoollawlol for someone else

Last edited:
@DeMarco

Don't make him seem like ghandi now lol honest street kid your kidding me. he should go get a education no reason to be selling drugs. Oh because it's the only life he knew please I grew up around it but realized hey this **** is stupid and went and got a college degree I feel no pitty for this man plus his music sucked.

Last edited:
@DeMarco

Don't make him seem like ghandi now lol honest street kid your kidding me. he should go get a education no reason to be selling drugs. Oh because it's the only life he knew please I grew up around it but realized hey this **** is stupid and went and got a college degree I feel no pitty for this man plus his music sucked.

:rolleyes

foh ...since when was a college degree a meal ticket...

i got two degrees and ain't **** change after i got them...still had to go out and create my own job (my own business)...

that whole education **** is part of the problem...can't blame these cats for going street, because guess what going straight is not a 100% guarantee you will get somewhere in life...

:rolleyes

foh ...since when was a college degree a meal ticket...

i got two degrees and ain't **** change after i got them...still had to go out and create my own job (my own business)...

that whole education **** is part of the problem...can't blame these cats for going street, because guess what going straight is not a 100% guarantee you will get somewhere in life...

Probably got a worthless college degree lol

Back
Top Bottom