Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

roll.gif
roll.gif
Bro did you just quote yourself with lulz? FL takes another L 
mean.gif

sighhh like I said epic is ONLY going to bail this dude If they see they can puppet him and make back plus more off it. I know they are in deep thought about this. Bobby wanted to be independent to begin with but he has no choice now.... in siegels words "get down or lay down"

Epic could be smart with it cause this would cause a lot of talk when he gets out and play good in their favor or blow up like Hiroshima.

Last edited:
The level of stupidity is quite astonishing, really. I went to go look up the lyrics to Hot N*gga for the first time and wow :lol:

So, he knew the boys were watching him before he blew up, told people even. Proceeded to make several songs implicating him and his boys (using real names), his crew didn't throw away ANY of the guns used in the crimes in question. These dudes bragged on jail phones about said crimes, but then went on about life as if, what? Nothing was going to happen? And I reiterate, YOU KNEW THE COPS WERE WATCHING YOU. Cops love when dummies brag and taunt them, makes their job that much easier.

These young ****** nowadays are so damn dumb, I really just can't believe anything in reading :lol:

The level of stupidity is quite astonishing, really. I went to go look up the lyrics to Hot N*gga for the first time and wow
laugh.gif

So, he knew the boys were watching him before he blew up, told people even. Proceeded to make several songs implicating him and his boys (using real names), his crew didn't throw away ANY of the guns used in the crimes in question. These dudes bragged on jail phones about said crimes, but then went on about life as if, what? Nothing was going to happen? And I reiterate, YOU KNEW THE COPS WERE WATCHING YOU. Cops love when dummies brag and taunt them, makes their job that much easier.

These young ****** nowadays are so damn dumb, I really just can't believe anything in reading
laugh.gif
It's seriously as if these idiots aspire to be in prison. 

sighhh like I said epic is ONLY going to bail this dude If they see they can puppet him and make back plus more off it. I know they are in deep thought about this. Bobby wanted to be independent to begin with but he has no choice now.... in siegels words "get down or lay down"

Epic could be smart with it cause this would cause a lot of talk when he gets out and play good in their favor or blow up like Hiroshima.

Like I said it has already been reported that epic's insurance covered bailing out Shmurda.

Epic made their money off him. 40k shows and between epic and shmurda's mom/manager they took 30 and he took 10.

Bail and bond get used incorrectly so often these days. They sometimes say one when they mean the other. I am going to assume they meant it cost 200k to get him out (the standard 10%). Epic will make that back but it dont matter since that was covered by the insurance anyway. Of course he getting out so they can pimp him some more.

Last edited:
Bob doing at least 5 years. Plus, he gotta' pay Epic back for the 2 mill on bail. Son gonna be in debt for the rest of his life.

Rowdy, i'm not even gonna mention. He's over & done with.

Do people really think he has another hit ready to go? Very unlikely, I think there banking on him doing shows and trying to make as
much of the money back as possible. Assuming he get 10k a show, for preforming 1 damn song is insane to pass up. Epic will still be
in the hole regardless. They really put up 200k for his bail? :smh: He's a sitting duck in these streets.

Last edited:
Damn. So turns out they had Shmurdas phone tapped since May 2013. He talked about shootings on the phone.

Sad part about this is that there is audio of him saying he wants to quit the street life and stop selling drugs.

Rowdy Rebel was caught on camera in a shootout then he went to perform at barclays in the same clothes. And they found the burner in his hotel.

Also shmurda said on wiretap that he thinks someone in the gang out here snitchin. He was right. As usual snitches names a blacked out but since they all pleaded innocent the snitch will have to take the stand.

To put this in perspective. EVERY SINGLE TIME that Chief Keef got into trouble with the law, or when the ops shot up his crib, or even if he brushed shoulders with the police he would change his numbers. GS9 is full of morons.

Last edited:
When I woke up this morning, it hit me how I was able to wake up in my own comfortable bed while Bobby Shmurda who has less years on Earth than I do, woke up on a cold prison cot...yeah he was ******* up and being sloppy with the raps, naming his homies and what they've done even though he knew the police were on him.  But to see someone not even 21 years old go from on top of the world to sitting in a cold cell is really sad.  His set has no OGs, so there's no one who could've schooled him on the game and how he had to choose between real gunplay and music gunplay.

Cold world out there yall, appreciate your upbringing and your freedom because there's thousands if not millions of people locked up right now who wish they could take it all back just to be free again.

I truly feel for these dudes man.
For them to speak so openly about this stuff on the phone shows a lack of guidance and more importantly intelligence.
"Bobby B****" was a solid follow up and he certainly had promise.
All this evidence seems pretty damning though.

I truly feel for these dudes man.
For them to speak so openly about this stuff on the phone shows a lack of guidance and more importantly intelligence.
"Bobby B****" was a solid follow up and he certainly had promise.
All this evidence seems pretty damning though.
 Even after murder has been involved, you feel for these dudes?

Feel bad? Dudes hung themselves,more than enough info out there that shows you're being watched. Dudes made it easy to get caught, if all this info is true. I'm not even an "OG" but rule #1 is to get rid of the evidence. Rule #2 never talk on the phone, especially in jail. They did all the work for the NYPD :lol:

Well like mentioned earlier, we get on the frauds in the game (Rick Ross) and then we get on the ones that's bout that life too. :lol: :lol:

Lose lose I guess

I don't feel bad for none of these dudes and they're hands down some of the stupidest criminals I've ever seen. NYPD barely had to do any work to get all these ****** and now someone higher up got a nice case to brag about 
laugh.gif

Well like mentioned earlier, we get on the frauds in the game (Rick Ross) and then we get on the ones that's bout that life too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lose lose I guess
these dudes were going down before that song even popped .....dude aint even been popular for a year so its foolish to compare him to other rappers who had longevity.

Lil ***** didn't even have a chance to make the xxl freshman cover 

Y'all talking about "getting rid of the evidence" like this is a movie 
laugh.gif

****** ain't just dishing off guns after a shootout if nobody got killed, what happens if the same dudes pull up again that day?

It ain't like they had all those guns at the studio chilling when they got caught. They've been investigating them for 2 years and just accumulated em from stops, etc.

It's crazy they hit the BMW dudes they were beefing with a similar indictment around this same time last year:

[h1]  [/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]NYPD smashes Brooklyn’s Most Wanted gang, called BMW, with nine arrests[/h1][h2]The department says it has decimated the entire street gang, led by Shamar (Smirk) Brooks, 26, out of East Flatbush, and was involved in a two-year war with a Crips subset.[/h2] 
usa.jpg
GARY HERSHORN /REUTERSThe NYPD arrested nine members of the Brooklyn's Most Wanted gang, saying it has destroyed them.

Brooklyn’s Most Wanted are now Brooklyn’s most busted.

Police crushed a ruthless street gang involved in a two-year war with a Crips subset after rounding up nine members of the BMWs — short for Brooklyn’s Most Wanted.

“We chopped off the head,” Lt. Peter Carretta of the NYPD’s Brooklyn South Gang Unit said Friday. “Basically, we decimated this entire gang.”

Led by alleged “shot caller” Shamar (Smirk) Brooks, 26, the BMWs reportedly ran the East 50s in East Flatbush with an iron fist full of bullets.

The crew sparked a war with the G Stone Crips in 2011 after several BMW members fatally opened fire on Crips leader Tyrese Gary when they were barred from a Labor Day party on E. 54th St., Carretta said.

The BMWs and the G Stone Crips had at least seven violent gun battles on city streets that led to many injuries, officials said.

All nine members were charged with conspiracy on Tuesday, officials said. Sixteen guns — including an AK-47 — were recovered during the three-year operation. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-wanted-gang-destroyed-cops-article-1.1547571

Last edited:
Didn't the guy had the gun in the hotel. After he supposedly kill someone. And did a show wearing the same clothes?

The object is not to get caught. These guys did a piss poor job of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom