Bobby Shmurda Shucking and Jiving for his Epic Record Deal

Apparently dude got burnt/scammed on the deal based on his video cussing and complaining about how he sees no money :smh:

This boy is a Grade A certified lost negro, but it still hurts my heart to see how these white folks do us when they know one of us is hardly literate and desperately in need of some kind of remedial education.

Selling crack since like the fifth grade, indeed. :smh:
Blame the *****'s mother if she's his manager/agent.

but he didn't need to.
that's what i don't get.
if you have a song that goes viral & is doing keef/bobby type numbers?
get a distribution deal with iTunes & cash out.
what's a record label really bringing to the table anyway in 2014? honestly. 

That advance money, nobody really buying music, get that quick loan & worry about the rest later :smh:

Patience is really a virtue, son would rather look silly lip singing in front of dudes who dont know wtf hes saying than trying to build his brand do shows & probably still be in the hood for another 4-5 months

But look at him now, crying about not seeing money :smh:
1st we gotta all admit that the ***** aint all that skilled or talented.

The only other path than one hit wonder he has is to be one of those talentless hacks slinging ignorant music and making money off it.

This is why I'm not even mad. Seems a lot of yall clueless about how the music industry been working for rap for the past 30 years now.

This is what i don't get he's a dude who comes from one of the poorest and most dangerous neighborhoods in NYC, puts himself in position to take everything negative that happened in his life and repackage it in song form to make money and change the trajectory of his self and all those dudes around him. But he's lost.

However the Old 50 yr old men who are already well off and far from being desperate for money and have been highly educated through their entire life. They promote this they provide the vehicle & platform for this kind of music, push these kind of artist and feed it to the public... these guys are just businessmen who aren't being held accountable for clearly leeching off a subculture of blacks and using it to fatten their pockets.

Why are we demonizing the 20 year old kid who isn't as well educated & is starving to get his family to a better place, but celbrate and honor the men who already have ate from music and continue to willingly push a form of music that they KNOW leads to the issues.

There all at fault from JAY-Z to T.I. One can argue that the skill cap is the difference BETWEEN these artist. It's clear that Bobby doesn't have the skill to rise to Jay levels. He's a pawn and having to explain that to some of you is truly pathetic.

If you really think they dropped more than 500k on him your absolutely crazy. His low budget video, some clothes and a small travel budget and good luck recouping. Wasn't he crying about doing shows for free not making any money?

He had no final product hence the 5 song ep?.. Lol 5 songs, who in the world does that these days. He's not a strong artist and they know it. He's just contributing to the buffoonery of the culture, and it's extremely obvious.

Last edited:
That's my ******* point...so why the **** would ANYONE want to promote it as entertainment?

Because a big corporation Completely controlled by whites has pushed this form of entertainment in the mainstream media. So how could you not understand how a Kid who was LIVING a life filled with crack, guns, etc etc not want to find a legal way to get out of that life, even if it means pushing this material.

Point i'm trying to make bobby with a few hunnid g's and a chance to grow that into businesses Has a way bigger chance to turn around his family fortunes.... Than Bobby & his crew selling crack for sneaker money.

Until black people are in a position to reshape and create their own industries, we have to continue to use the platforms built by these whites to generate income and hopefully the next few generations can build on that.

We are in a society where money rules everything not for blacks, but for EVERYBODY. As far as i see it we are on the ground level right now and every young black man/woman who finds away to get to 7 figures is a much bigger asset to the overall uprising of blacks then they are a detriment.

Because a big corporation Completely controlled by whites has pushed this form of entertainment in the mainstream media. So how could you not understand how a Kid who was LIVING a life filled with crack, guns, etc etc not want to find a legal way to get out of that life, even if it means pushing this material.

Point i'm trying to make bobby with a few hunnid g's and a chance to grow that into businesses Has a way bigger chance to turn around his family fortunes.... Than Bobby & his crew selling crack for sneaker money.

Until black people are in a position to reshape and create their own industries, we have to continue to use the platforms built by these whites to generate income and hopefully the next few generations can build on that.

We are in a society where money rules everything not for blacks, but for EVERYBODY. As far as i see it we are on the ground level right now and every young black man/woman who finds away to get to 7 figures is a much bigger asset to the overall uprising of blacks then they are a detriment.

Son is getting raped out of show money

What businesses is he gonna flip with that advance if he cant even conduct business with club promoters

There all at fault from JAY-Z to T.I. One can argue that the skill cap is the difference BETWEEN these artist. It's clear that Bobby doesn't have the skill to rise to Jay levels. He's a pawn and having to explain that to some of you is truly pathetic.

If you really think they dropped more than 500k on him your absolutely crazy. His low budget video, some clothes and a small travel budget and good luck recouping. Wasn't he crying about doing shows for free not making any money?

He had no final product hence the 5 song ep?.. Lol 5 songs, who in the world does that these days. He's not a strong artist and they know it. He's just contributing to the buffoonery of the culture, and it's extremely obvious.

So what would you prefer him to do, continue to Sell crack, Shoot rob & steal until he inevitably has to do a bid? Ya'll dudes acting like this kid was living a complete opposite & went against his morals just to get a check. So regardless if he got over 500K, if he's pushing an image, etc etc as it stands Bobby, his family, his friends have a 10X better window of getting out of poverty based off this deal, than they would if he was doing what he use to do. So as a young black man who's see's everyday the options a lot of kids like him in NYC have i REFUSE to knock him.

He made a decision to better the position of his loved ones, and whether ya'll want to admit it or not alot of ya'll are shucking & jiving just as much for far less success.

That's my ******* point...so why the **** would ANYONE want to promote it as entertainment?

So you take the legal way out by embodying and selling the illegal way of living...

Continuing the cycle of brainwashed kids growing up listening to rap music.

I see your point now.

Its not shucking and jiving if they pay you. He's not going to blow the money on weed, jewelry, cars, bottles at the club, tricking on women.

Oh no no no... He's dancing around this room so he can build up businesses in his community for his friends, family, and struggling citizens of NY.

...All by rapping about how he's sold dope since he was in the 5th grade...

I didn't ask for anyone to campaign for Bobby Schmurda. Maybe you should be his publicist.

I'm calling out the people who move the product. The people in the boardrooms.

WHY on earth...would anyone sitting at the top of a corporation want to profit off of genocide? Why would someone who lives in an opposite fashion and goes by a different set of morals...want to promote that type of energy to the masses?

Last edited:
Once again black people are ashamed to not be on our best behavior "in Front Of White folks". This Kid doing a dance that he would do in his own culture on his own spare time, now it's shucking and jiving because the people are white in a boardroom ?

He isn't the problem in this picture at All. He was doing something that is enjoyable in his culture and has helped him captivate many people in his culture. The problem is the 50 yr old white people sitting at this table trying to monetize on a culture and demographic they don't understand or care about. The crazy part is that many of their sons/daughters are sitting back WISHING they could do what bobby is doing.
*alonzo make sense gif*

And nah, this video isn't "shucking and jiving. "

Negroes dance. It's what we do.

The evil here, as other dude said, is that these devils are here watching the dance in order to peep if it's of pertinent value.

The dance ain't meant for the people in this room.
mean.gif

It's like when the auctioneers tell you to run in place to see how fit you are
mean.gif
How is it like that at all...slaves were forced to be there. Shmurda met with the execs because he wanted to for obvious reasons. You guys are acting like the execs did something evil...they're just trying to make money like Shmurda is. Deals are made mutually with consent on both sides. Just capitalism. People make money from worse things than distributing rap music.

Last edited:

So you take the legal way out by embodying and selling the illegal way of living...

I see your point now.

Its not shucking and jiving if they pay you. He's not going to blow the money on weed, jewelry, cars, bottles at the club, tricking on women.

Oh no no no... He's dancing around this room so he can build up businesses in his community for his friends, family, and struggling citizens of NY.

Really?

You know his plans now.

You worst than white folks.

Yall try to hard to be righteous and end looking like Bill Cosby.

Son is getting raped out of show money

What businesses is he gonna flip with that advance if he cant even conduct business with club promoters

Once again him getting any kind of money on a legal scope and figuring his way through dealing with 100k + checks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> him and his homies trying to "come up" off the crack game. It's disgusting to me what people tend to place blame for, and especially with celebs. Because quite frankly they make the same ethical choices all of us make on a grander scale.

If you work for a bank in america you are CLEARLY working for a corporation that pushes greed, corruption, incarceration, Poverty and disembowelment of the lower/middle class.

Same if your an Officer Of the law
Same if you work for an alcohol company
Same if you work for a Pharmaceutical company etc etc.

There are SEVERAL industries that have DIRECT links to the death, illness, and disenfranchisement of people. Yet nobody shames you when you take your Job with jP Morgan, Or you become a head marketer for marlbro.

So what would you prefer him to do, continue to Sell crack, Shoot rob & steal until he inevitably has to do a bid? Ya'll dudes acting like this kid was living a complete opposite & went against his morals just to get a check. So regardless if he got over 500K, if he's pushing an image, etc etc as it stands Bobby, his family, his friends have a 10X better window of getting out of poverty based off this deal, than they would if he was doing what he use to do. So as a young black man who's see's everyday the options a lot of kids like him in NYC have i REFUSE to knock him.

He made a decision to better the position of his loved ones, and whether ya'll want to admit it or not alot of ya'll are shucking & jiving just as much for far less success.

Log off, I'd rather die than sit in some damn office dancing around like a ****. You young dudes are a mess.

Last edited:

I see your point now.

Really?

You know his plans now.

You worst than white folks.

Yall try to hard to be righteous and end looking like Bill Cosby.

Oh ok.

Tell me I'm wrong though.

Dig this thread up in 2-3 years and tell me how young bobby is doing.

Last edited:
Once again him getting any kind of money on a legal scope and figuring his way through dealing with 100k + checks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> him and his homies trying to "come up" off the crack game. It's disgusting to me what people tend to place blame for, and especially with celebs. Because quite frankly they make the same ethical choices all of us make on a grander scale.

If you work for a bank in america you are CLEARLY working for a corporation that pushes greed, corruption, incarceration, Poverty and disembowelment of the lower/middle class.

Same if your an Officer Of the law
Same if you work for an alcohol company
Same if you work for a Pharmaceutical company etc etc.

There are SEVERAL industries that have DIRECT links to the death, illness, and disenfranchisement of people. Yet nobody shames you when you take your Job with jP Morgan, Or you become a head marketer for marlbro.

He didnt have to pull those shenanigans if he was smart, why should i have to look silly in front of execs when i have the hottest record in the country? Just for a couple 100k so they can make money off my only hit when i can just do shows & make that same money in 3-4 months time

I didn't ask for anyone to campaign for Bobby Schmurda. Maybe you should be his publicist.

I'm calling out the people who move the product. The people in the boardrooms.

WHY on earth...would anyone sitting at the top of a corporation want to profit off of genocide? Why would someone who lives in an opposite fashion and goes by a different set of morals...want to promote that type of energy to the masses?

1) because it serves a big purpose in showcasing only a certain demographic of black people and that helps Several other industries keep themselves affluent. I'm in total agreement that these corporations are the biggest reason why hiphop is the way it is, but my issue is that people are ALWAYS blaming the artst and condemning them for doing on a much smaller scale what big business does to EVERYONE.

I'm sure rap would be just as profitable if other aspects outside of negativity were focused on, but it's clear that the only agenda of these huge corporations isn't just to monetize the music alone, but to also use the music as a spearhead to help them monetize greatly in other industries as well.

Back
Top Bottom