Bold or iphone?

Originally Posted by Snake201

If you want to be taken seriously get a blackberry bold. If you want to seem childish and like a hyperbeast get the iPhone.

I have the BlackBerry Bold. It is the best phone I have ever owned. The leather backing is serious.
Smh at the underlined statement. Sorry but hypebeast and childs cant really afford the iPhone.

And who wants a phone to be looked at as "taken seriously"? Thats more of a childish state of mind.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
iPhone........

For those of ya'll with the Bold: whats your monthly bill?

...also, anyone know when the 8900 is comin to AT&T?

im gonna say this one more time because you guys are getting caught up in stupid childish politics

if multitasking is important to you i say bold.
if you want apps and a great browser i say iphone and youre ok with having to completely exit out of everything then get that

they both play music and they both sync with itunes.

Originally Posted by NINE to FIVE

For those of ya'll with the Bold: whats your monthly bill?

...also, anyone know when the 8900 is comin to AT&T?

late june early july. iphone and bold have the same data plan. $30

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I just left the AT&T & the Bold, but if you're going to AT&T I would definitely say the Bold. Multi-tasking is definitely a big plus for the Bold over the iPhone.
+1

Go BOLD.

I have the 8900..

Great phone.. And its supposed to drop for ATT this summer..

I had a Curve.. Then went to an iphone.. But then went back to blackberry.

Blackberry messenger is such a convenent way to talk to people.

With that being said...

I'm buying an iphone next month for my bday and selling this 8900
laugh.gif

A jailbroken iphone just looks like too much fun.

I went from BB curve to iphone... Now I think I'm going to the Bold. Iphone is a cool gadget to have, but BB is much better when it comes down to business.I don't have time to be playing with apps all day. BTW, what's jailbroken?

So according to somepeople in this thread, if I buy an iphone I wont be taken seriously. Can someone please explain this logic?

its really a personal preference...

my cousin has had both the iphone and bold...shes still on the bold.

I would go with the Bold cause the new Iphone is suppose to drop this Summer sometime. But on the other hand...

[h2]Price slide: AT&T poised to slash the iPhone planrate soon[/h2]
Jason Cochran
May 10th 2009 at 12:00PM

Text SizeAAA

Filed under: Bargains, Technology

This one's still in rumor mode right now, but even all the experts say it's nearly a sure thing: TheStreet.com, says that AT&T is probably going to cut the price of the monthly iPhone usage plan by $10 this summer as Apple wheels out the phone's new model. That means the current, insultingly off-putting $69-a-month rate (combining the phone plan with data usage) will become a more moderately offensive $59 a month, which is a 14% price drop.

Space that $10-a-month savings over the lifetime of a two-year contract, and users will be saving $240, which is more than the $199 price of the most "basic" (hardly the word) iPhone. If customers can start thinking of the subscription price cut as paying for the device itself, lots more iPhones stand to get sold. Just ask early adopters of the iPhone, who paid $400 for their units, how they feel about the fact you can get one for half that now. Also ask Apple, which saw sales leap from 4 million to 17 million in one year after that price drop went into effect.
Which is the plan. AT&T's
exclusive contract with Apple is up soon, and with T-Mobile and Verizon salivating over the chance to grab all those subscribers (and with the BlackBerry Curve outselling the iPhone), old Ma Bell wants to prove that it can help Apple net more customers.

Anyone who has owned an iPhone can tell you that the subscription plan is hardly the final cost. There's the tough hit for the unit itself, of course. Then there's the cost of mini-programs, or apps, which nearly no user can resist purchasing. Many good ones are free, but many more cost $1 to $10. (The most expensive one I've seen costs $75, but granted, that's a specialty app
for airline pilots. They tell us we're not supposed to be using electronics on board, but apparently they do anyway.)

Add to that any accessories you want, like a cover for that wafer-thin phone. And if you travel internationally and try using your iPhone the way you would back home, you can quickly rack up some heart-stopping extra charges -- downloading a photo of
5 megabytes could cost you from $40.

So the new-found price cut would be welcome, regardless of the backroom nail-biting that's making it happen, but if you don't know how to use your iPhone to begin with, you can wipe a year's worth of savings out with just a few minutes of app-happy downloading or hastily posting Facebook pictures of your visit to the Eiffel Tower.
Source

since all u guys hate on the iphone name me something the bold can do that a jailbroken iphone cant (remember the 3.0 update brings mms, copy and past, stereobluetooth, turn by turn gps)

please i would love to see your replies

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

since all u guys hate on the iphone name me something the bold can do that a jailbroken iphone cant (remember the 3.0 update brings mms, copy and past, stereo bluetooth, turn by turn gps)

please i would love to see your replies

No need to jailbreak to record video.

Well, considering my mom's free RAZR can record video..... and has stable AIM... Something the iPhone doesn't even have...

Back
Top Bottom