Bold or iphone?

i made the switch from iphone to bold only because i got tired of the touchscreen. But you gotta love all the apps store on the iphone.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

since all u guys hate on the iphone name me something the bold can do that a jailbroken iphone cant (remember the 3.0 update brings mms, copy and past, stereo bluetooth, turn by turn gps)

please i would love to see your replies

No need to jailbreak to record video.

is that all you can think of? i've owned the Bold, Curve, & Iphone and the Iphone is my favorite by far. the keyboard sucks at first but once you getused to it, you end up forgetting it's even touch screen. Jailbroken Iphone > all

Bold is the best phone ive ever used, the only thing about the iphone that i dont like is that you have to close everything to start up a different program.

Originally Posted by I Skate Nikes

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

kobe4threebang wrote:

since all u guys hate on the iphone name me something the bold can do that a jailbroken iphone cant (remember the 3.0 update brings mms, copy and past,
stereo bluetooth, turn by turn gps)

please i would love to see your replies

No need to jailbreak to record video.

is that all you can think of?
i've owned the Bold, Curve, & Iphone and the Iphone is my favorite by far.
the keyboard sucks at first but once you get used to it, you end up forgetting it's even touch screen.
Jailbroken Iphone > all

Well, I don't want to have to resorting to jailbreaking for something as simple as video recording that even my mom's free RAZR has.

im'a wait till june
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

custom_1230535044740_iphone-pro2_02.jpg
Look at the tag bottom right hand corner, def a PS. Plus Steve Jobs doesn't want QWERTY keyboard, unless he goes back on his word.

oh btw, Blackberry.
eyes.gif
well I hope he's happy not getting a huge chunk ofpotential buyers...

I HATE touch screen typing

If the iPhone ever got a qwerty keyboard it would be a wrap.

I'd probably leave my BB behind.

smh.gif
and at dudes callin phones childish. It's a damn cell phone, it ain't that serious.

Everyone has a BB or iPhone, so if you think you're doing it, you're not...

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

iPhone, very fragile but great browsing, music, etc.

Dropped mine about 5 times, still works completely fine and looks like a B+ +.

Back
Top Bottom