BONES THREAD

I am honestly hooked on this dude's music. The samples, the videos, the rhymes, the flow, its all :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bones tha god :smh::x

Been around a couple years, I think... pretty mysterious guy. Keep clicking around the team sesh youtube account to see more.

Or listen to his DeadBoy mixtape, my favorite IMO

I found out about Bones on NT like two years ago...dude is dope. His newest mixtape is by far his best cohesive piece of work. Nice to see him evolving although I was a huge fan of the more westcoast/memphis inspired music he was putting out before he got more into this darker anime aesthetic that he rocks with now. Still enjoy it tho.

Im still kinda sad this dude deleted all his old videos when he went by the name Th@ Kid. That Daylight Savings video was cool with the lighting effects n some other ones were nice too. He releases so much stuff its hard to keep up with him especially since big hip hop sites dont post his stuff either

I found out about Bones on NT like two years ago...dude is dope. His newest mixtape is by far his best cohesive piece of work. Nice to see him evolving although I was a huge fan of the more westcoast/memphis inspired music he was putting out before he got more into this darker anime aesthetic that he rocks with now. Still enjoy it tho.

Which of his tapes have that WC/Memphis style? Curious to hear it

Wait really? Thought he had his own team

i think he had posted his email on twitter for beats in like April. I sent a couple to him and i guess he just used that one. Its crazy, i downloaded the tape because i saw the thread on here. lol

Been listening to his stuff for a few months now. he's got a lot of material, but some songs could sound like something I've already heard from him at times.

Song with Spooky Black is dope. So short, just leave you begging for more. :smh:

Song with Spooky Black is dope. So short, just leave you begging for more. :smh:

So many of his bangers are like that. I think it's a smart "strategy"

I listen to Bones at work daily... hope my coworkers can't hear it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom