Boondocks season 4, What topics should they include from 2011?

Minus well go in on the Kardashians

hopefully the NBA lockout too, like they have Delonte West stay with them for a few weeks

There's a season 4?

I thought season 3 was the end of it all?

Granddad was doing a radio show and confirmed that there will indeed be a season 4, can't wait. I actually think with everything in the news over the past year, I'm sure it will be epic.

so many topics, lil wayne/ti jail stints, the whole dressing like chics trend, the kardasians, the movie the help, dr conrad murray and the whole conspiracy of mjj staged death, the whole abc special on why so called successfull black women find good men, the college kid getting beat up over shoes, the wshh, the mckie dees fight incident,

lovinzf3f.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

hopefully the NBA lockout too, like they have Delonte West stay with them for a few weeks

Straight comedy 
laugh.gif

Gay marriage
Hermain Cain

Drake and other gays rappers---i know it never gets old

I really hope they touch on the topics yall are mentioning. The last season was great and it would've been better if it came out in 2008-09, when most of the episodes were written. Still it is one of my favorite shows.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

*alonzo mourning gif*

the fab/ray j/money mayweather/50 cent incident. young buck goin broke, chris brown incident, mike vick incident, real housewives

the ray j/fab incident, young buck goin broke, chris brown, ows, sarah palin, real house wives, charlie sheen, oprah retiring,

Back
Top Bottom