Boosie Home

I haven't trolled any thread on NT actually.
The car thread…
Please man dont compare jay to boosie, yall already said pac, this **** gotta stop man. We get it some of u like him some of u don't. I dont think anybody is changing their minds anytime soon, bump this when he drops a new project to see who has a change of heart

I'm not really a fan of the guy, can't stand the voice more than anything. But what I do know is his music is not intended to appeal to guys who drink protein shakes and watch youtube videos.

It aint **** smh
Idk ill have to ask her. She's 6'0 tho so who knows, when she gets back all ask her tho

The car thread…
Please man dont compare jay to boosie, yall already said pac, this **** gotta stop man. We get it some of u like him some of u don't. I dont think anybody is changing their minds anytime soon, bump this when he drops a new project to see who has a change of heart

Nobody is comparing Jay to Boosie. Calm down.

We get it, you like Gucci, Ross and prefer webbie better. A lot of people have been comparing him to Pac for some time now though. #dealwithit

Boosie is a southern legend. Been in the game since the 90s, became relevant in early 00s and still has hits in the club.

Back
Top Bottom