Boosie Home

The weird thing about this Rex Ryan dude is he said that boosie must be trash, because he's never heard of him before. How can you have such a strong opinion of dude when you've never even heard of him before until the other day? That's like me going into a chance the rapper thread or something and saying he's trash because I just found out about him recently, and haven't even heard his music.

Also, Boosie isn't some underground artist. He's had quite a few mainstream hits. INDEPENDENT,was a top 10 single, everybody knows Zoom, and there's no way you haven't heard Wipe Me Down.

Then to post a prison album that sold 30k in a week as a low album sales to show that the artis can't sell lol.

May as well have posted a Turk album, as he was in jail in the middle of a 9 year sentence :lol:

Some of my favorite boosie songs . Im just happy he home 
smokin.gif

"God know my situation, he know what I be facin. He know Im so impatient when it come to money makin'...

God know I know... that somebody gon hate on meeee"

Last edited:
Dang this thread took a crazy turn...

Like I said before i can't overlook boosie actions.

But there are seriously some out of touch NTers

The whole Lil B comparison is ridiculous. Just to state facts Boosie was popping before the internet/YouTube stage of rapping ever started. I'm from Wisconsin and dude had a major following since like 04. To this day I don't think Lil Boosie could come to milwaukee and sell out shows. Hell I don't know any cities he could sell out shows tbh.

If I'm not mistaken Swerve is actually on the Hustle and Flow soundtrack which is like 05.

The weird thing about this Rex Ryan dude is he said that boosie must be trash, because he's never heard of him before. How can you have such a strong opinion of dude when you've never even heard of him before until the other day? That's like me going into a chance the rapper thread or something and saying he's trash because I just found out about him recently, and haven't even heard his music.

Also, Boosie isn't some underground artist. He's had quite a few mainstream hits. INDEPENDENT,was a top 10 single, everybody knows Zoom, and there's no way you haven't heard Wipe Me Down.

Then to post a prison album that sold 30k in a week as a low album sales to show that the artis can't sell lol.

If your referring to me when did I say I never heard of him? His music was getting play back in 05-07 or so. I'm just not feeling most his stuff, I had the same sentiment back then.

Anyhow I'm not tryin to go back and forth about the guy anymore. I said what I said earlier in the thread. No need to go back and forth anymore.

I remember the first time I saw boosie was in a magazine around 04/05ish and I always remembered him cuz he had on the variant js, no shirt, girbaud shorts.

If your referring to me when did I say I never heard of him? His music was getting play back in 05-07 or so. I'm just not feeling most his stuff, I had the same sentiment back then.

Anyhow I'm not tryin to go back and forth about the guy anymore. I said what I said earlier in the thread. No need to go back and forth anymore.

Naw, was referring to the Whatcanisay guy. It's honestly baffling to me how somebody can have such a strong opinion on someone's music they admitted they've never heard. And to compare him to Lil b. Lol

Naw, was referring to the Whatcanisay guy. It's honestly baffling to me how somebody can have such a strong opinion on someone's music they admitted they've never heard. And to compare him to Lil b. Lol

He's just entertaining himself.....its spring break, ya know.

Boosie had bangers he's new album will have everybody on it lol his mix tapes will feature everybody believe it

I just posted a recent song of his, that I couldn't bare to listen for 45 seconds.
I youtubed his older stuff and nearly spit my protein shake onto my monitor.

I'm sure you guys are just trolling at this point, trying to say Boosie's music is good lol.

Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks. He's not your cup of tea, I understand that. But to come in here and say he must be wa cuz you've never heard of him before foolish.

And we really do enjoy his music.

The blasphemy in this thread :lol: Jay-z is smart and a multimillionaire, Boosie is probably going to be back in jail in a few weeks. Boosie has no redeeming qualities.

Except that he only appeals to poor people from New Orleans projects.

Not for nothing, but the time when Jay Z actually made his best music, he appealed to poor people from NY projects.

Not comparing the 2....just saying that is a dicy way to judge an artist.

Glad he is back, but i wont front like I like his music. Lil Boosie has been whack for his entire career

Back
Top Bottom