BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

mitis whale
#NTGrammar fall classes registration begins Aug 2nd.
Did it on purpose, just like saying pear instead of pair
it's a nt joke

you've been here long enough, should know these things
smh
Grizz knows what's up lol

View media item 1648366
I UNDS mine today. Mad comfy on feet. And I don't even see the toe box bulge. I think people are too picky. This is a great retro. I had the 2011 bordeauxs and these are much better made. The material on the 2011s was nice but after a while they developed hard crease lines to the point of them looking like they were about to chip on the grey. The 2015s are the same durabuck they used on 99 metallic 5s, 2007 Aqua 8s, etc. it just feels flimsy be

Your joggers look good with these. Info?
no joke, those things are from Wal-Mart

Last edited:
Not Happy w/ Your Bordeaux's, Don't worry JB got some 7's coming out built with Creases!

Look at the pics

Last edited:
finally got a chance to pick up my pair today. And i gotta say, personally i like my 2011 pair a lot more than these 2015s.

The 2011s have a much softer material and the craftsmanship on them seems to be a lot better as compared to my 2015 pair.  That being said, I'll still be keeping the 2015s because these are my favorite VII.

I feel like JB ran into production problems while making this new release, but already made too many pairs to scrap them and push back the release. So they just put out a bunch of pairs with quality issues.

Out of the box these were the worst Jordan I have picked up this year in terms of craftsmanship. They even had the balls to raise the price a further £10 to £150 in the UK for this release. I'm not too fussed though as they are comfy on foot and I'll much rather wear a comfy shoe than bricks with no give like the WC4 from 2012. The whole remastered launch is just a marketing scheme from Nike/Jordan. Just as always you get some well made releases, you get some poorly made rushed releases.

Out of the box these were the worst Jordan I have picked up this year in terms of craftsmanship. They even had the balls to raise the price a further £10 to £150 in the UK for this release. I'm not too fussed though as they are comfy on foot and I'll much rather wear a comfy shoe than bricks with no give like the WC4 from 2012. The whole remastered launch is just a marketing scheme from Nike/Jordan. Just as always you get some well made releases, you get some poorly made rushed releases.
1430265594-41806-emma-stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif

finally got a chance to pick up my pair today. And i gotta say, personally i like my 2011 pair a lot more than these 2015s.

The 2011s have a much softer material and the craftsmanship on them seems to be a lot better as compared to my 2015 pair.  That being said, I'll still be keeping the 2015s because these are my favorite VII.

I feel like JB ran into production problems while making this new release, but already made too many pairs to scrap them and push back the release. So they just put out a bunch of pairs with quality issues.
i feel hares were rushed as well.

When did you order? You didn't get canceled with the rest of us last week and given a gift card?

Yup I did, got the e gift card, but still pissed I used a wc reward on it too

Didn't bother calling back, since I got my pair already with a FTL reward

Oh really? the toe box is off? are you sure? the shape of the shoe is off? really bro?:smh:
scroll up and look at the OG Pics THEIR CLEARLY IDENTICAL TOE BOX/SHAPE/COLORS/NA INSOLES/PULL TABS BRO! besides the bright green in the heel where the 23 is!

2011s are NON OGs now sorry bruh

I posted pictures earlier in this thread comparing OG's to the 15's. The 2015 pair has a closer midsole color to the OG, and there is green in the tongue..big deal..everything else is off, and it is not a "remastered" shoe IMO, and as I stated earlier, get your vision checked...:lol:

Oh really? the toe box is off? are you sure? the shape of the shoe is off? really bro?:smh:
scroll up and look at the OG Pics THEIR CLEARLY IDENTICAL TOE BOX/SHAPE/COLORS/NA INSOLES/PULL TABS BRO! besides the bright green in the heel where the 23 is!

2011s are NON OGs now sorry bruh

I posted pictures earlier in this thread comparing OG's to the 15's. The 2015 pair has a closer midsole color to the OG, and there is green in the tongue..big deal..everything else is off, and it is not a "remastered" shoe IMO, and as I stated earlier, get your vision checked...:lol:
So what, it's already been said over and over. get over it

Not Happy w/ Your Bordeaux's, Don't worry JB got some 7's coming out built with Creases!

Look at the pics
these look like clown shoes with too much shoe polish on them. Im gonna pass harder on these then i did the orion 7s.
watch the leather be soft and buttery too 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Lol everything is off huh? Shape of shoe? Laces? Colors? 2011s are identical huh? Go to an Optometrist bruh

Them Marvin the Martians are Tough and Ugly at the same time...if that makes any sense. They..some ugly mugg sneakers..but I can see people kickin some serious *** with these on the bball courts. I dunno about wearin em casually though. Yea..that pull tab looks like some wilted lettuce hanging off the back

Last edited:
The all red tongue should have been all black then it would have been nice

Dont know how nike can mess that one up

Not to beat a dead horse but I wasn't happy either, taking my 11 back to Finish Line, will they take my winners circle points back tho?

Do they crease easily, although, im not too worried about it. Im just curious how the materials hold up.

Yupp, they crease. I had the 2011s and they def didn't crease as fast. I don't mind it cause shoes are meant to crease. I think it's the material; 2011s creased but with a curved light line, 2015s crease with a hard straight line (more noticeable).

Back
Top Bottom