BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Everybody and there fam be wearing there Bordeaux I'll wear mine when everyone pair all beat up lol
It's like that in Brooklyn. Whenever a shoe drop, everyone has to wear them as soon as they get em (mainly J's). I usually wait months before I wear em. Barcelona days will be worn soon. I don't see too many folks rocking them. I especially love that there were no PS and Toddler versions produced.

Last edited:
My pair were great no glue stains and no creases the tongue  could have been better I wanted more Black and Burgundy and a touch of Yellow and Blue 

All yall complaining bout your pairs should return so I can cop another. After I loosened up the laces and wore them that toebox started to flatten.

My pair was sent back to FNL because nobody was answered the door everytime UPS tried to deliver and I was out of town. FNL is saying they can't send it back to me because they're in the warehouse now and that they can't contact the warehouse. I know they can contact the warehouse if they wanted to. Has anyone ever had this happen to them and were u able to get the shoes sent back to u?

Also I'm seeing all the complaints about the shoes. Do yall suggest getting the 2015's or the 2011's?

My pair was sent back to FNL because nobody was answered the door everytime UPS tried to deliver and I was out of town. FNL is saying they can't send it back to me because they're in the warehouse now and that they can't contact the warehouse. I know they can contact the warehouse if they wanted to. Has anyone ever had this happen to them and were u able to get the shoes sent back to u?

Also I'm seeing all the complaints about the shoes. Do yall suggest getting the 2015's or the 2011's?

Not with FNL but with Nordstrom.. I got the same response, was pretty pissed.

Your shoes are gone and you will be getting a refund in 6 weeks. You need to get to know your ups person. If there was no signature required they should have dropped on your step unless he decides its not a good idea.(depending where you live)

Your shoes are gone and you will be getting a refund in 6 weeks. You need to get to know your ups person. If there was no signature required they should have dropped on your step unless he decides its not a good idea.(depending where you live)

Not even that. Just create a ups account so that you can control your delivery.

UPS did this same **** with me when I did a bulk order. UPS dude walked into my hall literally had my package in hand didn't even place on doorstep. second time same thing and on the final delivery day dude didn't even deliver smh I had to call NDC/UPS told me no one was home at the time so they sent it to the main hub and gave me a five day hold to pick up before sending back to NDC. You should have had them hold it at the hub after the missed attempts.

UPS did this same **** with me when I did a bulk order. UPS dude walked into my hall literally had my package in hand didn't even place on doorstep. second time same thing and on the final delivery day dude didn't even deliver smh I had to call NDC/UPS told me no one was home at the time so they sent it to the main hub and gave me a five day hold to pick up before sending back to NDC. You should have had them hold it at the hub after the missed attempts.
I would've had I known it never got delivered. I guess its my fault for not checking. I just assumed it got delivered. I'm pissed though because my roommate called me one day and didn't even tell me that UPS tried to deliver it. I would've called and had them hold it.

I honestly think the uproar is warranted. Dudes genuinely aren't happy with their purchases and from the photos I have seen, I can't blame them.
This is more than just the nitpicky stuff we usually get.

No one is forcing us to be in this thread so we can exit and return later if we don't like its contents.

This. I never complain...JB knew they shouldve scrapped the bad pairs but i think they dropped the ball and played the odds cuz the bad pairs outweigh the good.

UPS does that with packages. Like bigj said if you create a ups acct you can set it so they will leave at your doorstep and never require sig at your own risk. Thats what i did to solve the re delivery problem.

Ups Always leaves on my doorstep. Have never needed to sign for anything

It's at the drivers discretion if I remember properly. Just like dudes complain when their packages get stolen if the driver leaves the package. The consumer just has to take it into his own power if possible.

Back
Top Bottom