BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Same here

I don't need these

The only reason I might get these, is because mine are a half a size big, because I ordered online and didn't go half a size down.
Hopefully these fit better this time around, wish I would have went .5 down in my 2011 pair.
THESE!!

I got my true size in 2011  and regret it.

if these fit anything similar to 2011 and getting an 11.5 this time if not ill stick with a 12

ill sell you my shirt because i doubt i ever wore it
laugh.gif
Haha I have it too, barely wear it as well.

These are my favorite 7's of all time! I'm definitely gonna try to double up on these this time around.

The fabric/pattern for the tongue is random hit miss wit the colors correct or nah????
Every tongue is cut from a huge sheet featuring all the colors meant to be feature on the shoe(blue, yellow, green, etc.). There is a change you can have tongues with all the colors and a change you can get a pair of tongues with just two. Its one of those "luck of the draw" things. I had a pair of Charcoals with mostly grey and some small hints of black none of the other colors and sold em. 

Might cop another pair. My pair from 2011 still in great condition. Had 2 pair sold one for wolf grey 5s. Smh. Was an easy cop in 2011 not gonna be the case this time.

Last edited:

THESE!!

I got my true size in 2011  and regret it.

if these fit anything similar to 2011 and getting an 11.5 this time if not ill stick with a 12
yea, same here.

i wonder how sought after these will be this time around. in 2011, i remember just walking into the house of hoops (houston galleria) at 7am. there was a very short line, and i was able to get a pair really easily.

Welp i just seen Black Friday could be Aqua 8's if true. The year time frame is GOAT. (BF 2014 -BF 2015) Infrared ,Oreo's, Bordeaux, Aqua ALL my grails. :smokin

Last edited:
If I still had a deadstock pair of the prior release I wouldn't be dropping money on the new one. That's just me. Same thing with the French Blues or the Hares.

Yess all tongues are different on all VII's that have the colored triangular shapes on em. Nike/JB Give us green on our "Re-Mastered" 2015 version on the tongue and correct green color on the back heel Triangle w/#23 

A
Yess all tongues are different on all VII's that have the colored triangular shapes on em. Nike/JB Give us green on our "Re-Mastered" 2015 version on the tongue and correct green color on the back heel Triangle w/#23 

The midsole is going to be a darker grey too. Midnight Fog to be exact

If I still had a deadstock pair of the prior release I wouldn't be dropping money on the new one. That's just me. Same thing with the French Blues or the Hares.

Yesss. THIS :smokin

I got a ds pair and a pair i wear but if they get the colors right on this drop im definitely doubling up on these
they need to get that GREEN right. IF YOU REMASTER ANYTHING JB, REMASTER ALL THESE 7S

Back
Top Bottom