BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Yesss. THIS :smokin

I got a ds pair and a pair i wear but if they get the colors right on this drop im definitely doubling up on these
they need to get that GREEN right. IF YOU REMASTER ANYTHING JB, REMASTER ALL THESE 7S
yup, and if not all the 7s remaster the charcoals too. The 2012s were sooooo far fr the 92 I had to pass. Not the dmps or 02s were perfect but the 2012 went too far. The 2012s were all black, boot shaped, and had some missing colors from the OG on the bottom

Last edited:
yup, and if not all the 7s remaster the charcoals too. The 2012s were sooooo far fr the 92 I had to pass. Not the dmps or 02s were perfect but the 2012 went too far. The 2012s were all black, boot shaped, and had some missing colors from the OG on the bottom

I second this. Og raptors need to drop since its the year of the 7. I actually dont understand why it hasnt been rumored/confirmed yet

A
Yess all tongues are different on all VII's that have the colored triangular shapes on em. Nike/JB Give us green on our "Re-Mastered" 2015 version on the tongue and correct green color on the back heel Triangle w/#23 

The midsole is going t
That or FTLOTG's

IMO JB can keep the For The Love of The Game 7s. It was a sneaky move by JB back in 2010 that didn't really make sense. Why chose the olympic shoe? Why not a playoff/championship 7. A playoff/championship 7 would be a better shoe to deem "For The Love of The Game." :smh:
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

A
The midsole is going t
IMO JB can keep the For The Love of The Game 7s. It was a sneaky move by JB back in 2010 that didn't really make sense. Why chose the olympic shoe? Why not a playoff/championship 7. A playoff/championship 7 would be a better shoe to deem "For The Love of The Game."
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Unfortunately the theme Nike/JB puts out every year, FTLOTG is a girls GS thing they got going on. Only FTLOTG J's JB has gaven the men are the IX's,and FTLOTG Olympic VII's.

Unfortunately the theme Nike/JB puts out every year, FTLOTG is a girls GS thing they got going on. Only FTLOTG J's JB has gaven the men are the IX's,and FTLOTG Olympic VII's.
I know, I just don't think the Olympic version of a shoe should be a FTLOG. Those 7s were cash grabbers.

I think they might actually put the leather material on these similar to the marvin the martian 7s

I think they might actually put the leather material on these similar to the marvin the martian 7s
Whaat! Lil John voice. That would be the worst thing Nike/JB ever did in the AJ Brand signature line. They wanna say 2015 is all about "Remastered"

then give us Durabuck for the first time since the late '90's or early 2000's.

Whaat! Lil John voice. That would be the worst thing Nike/JB ever did in the AJ Brand signature line. They wanna say 2015 is all about "Remastered"
then give us Durabuck for the first time since the late '90's or early 2000's.

I feel like the OGs had a leathery material on the black parts.

I could be wrong

Not on the Bordeaux, just on the "Hares" VII's. Now back then in the OG NA era the kids sz's did in fact have both leather and suede , no durabuck.

Only the Men sz's were all Durabuck on the Bords and Charcoals (Playoffs). Actually could be wrong on the men sz Charcoals they could have had A

different material than the Bordeaux did.

Every tongue is cut from a huge sheet featuring all the colors meant to be feature on the shoe(blue, yellow, green, etc.). There is a change you can have tongues with all the colors and a change you can get a pair of tongues with just two. Its one of those "luck of the draw" things. I had a pair of Charcoals with mostly grey and some small hints of black none of the other colors and sold em. 
I never knew this. That's really cool. Makes even a mass produced shoe feel a little more unique and special.

Not on the Bordeaux, just on the "Hares" VII's. Now back then in the OG NA era the kids sz's did in fact have both leather and suede , no durabuck.

Only the Men sz's were all Durabuck on the Bords and Charcoals (Playoffs). Actually could be wrong on the men sz Charcoals they could have had A

So you think Nike will put the correct materials this time?

The marvin the martians seem to have premium materials. 

So you think Nike will put the correct materials this time?

The marvin the martians seem to have premium materials. 
Nobody really knows at this point on the materials, or even if we will see the correct color green on the shoe along with on the tongue, like the '92 OG's.

I feel like the OGs had a leathery material on the black parts.

I could be wrong

As he mentioned the gs had leather but not the Bordeaux's men's. Durubuck is thinner than nubuck so due to aging OGs may look leathery.

The Infrared 6s Black and the Black Metallic 5s OG featured a leathery material in the heel. I hope that when those re-release they get that right. Not even the 2000 infrared 6s got that detail right. The OG Charcoals featured Durubuck and smooth nubuck.

All OG 7s featured two different materials in the upper so the "m" and "j" could stand out.

Bordeaux's had Black Durubuck and Light graphite Durubuck.

Charcoals had Black Durubuck and Charcoal Black Nubuck.

Hares had white leather and white nubuck

Cardinals had White leather and white tumbled leather.

Last edited:
As he mentioned the gs had leather but not the Bordeaux's men's. Durubuck is thinner than nubuck so due to aging OGs may look leathery.

The Infrared 6s Black and the Black Metallic 5s OG featured a leathery material in the heel. I hope that when those re-release they get that right. Not even the 2000 infrared 6s got that detail right. The OG Charcoals featured Durubuck and smooth nubuck.

My bad I didn't mean to repost that. Im positively sure the OG Metallic V's and Blk/Infra VI's were 100% durabuck leather on the entire shoe.

My bad I didn't mean to repost that. Im positively sure the OG Metallic V's and Blk/Infra VI's were 100% durabuck leather on the entire shoe.
If so then why does the heel on the shoe look different than the rest of the shoe

But then again the 1991 and 2000 Infrared 6s both had durubuck but the heels look completely different

Last edited:
Hmmm. Probably right.

I think its something that most would not know unless they had the OGs. The only reason I've come my conclusions is due to the fact that the infrareds, Metallics, and Charcoals are some of my favorite shoes and I kindve researched what they were like back in the day. The recent retros of each of the shoes I mentioned completely ignored their original design and I hope that with the remaster we can eventually get proper retros of the Black/Red 5, 6, and 7.

Its also good for people to know what the OGs of certain shoes looked like and where made of so when they rerelease people can either enjoy or call JB out for not making the shoe true to OG form.

Remaster means that the next version of the Black Metallic V should have the proper material on the heel.

Back
Top Bottom