BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

is the production date 02/11/15 ? Sorry new to Nike talk bro
son, not all are going to be the same unless it was a super limited shoe. these were mass produced. of course dates will vary. besides, fake makers have been using real dates for awhile. you need to post pics of the actual shoe themselves in the legit check section

From my experiences all the VII's I copped this past year ran big at least .5 size. Kinda shocked to hear sum say they are cut small. Normally I wear 11.5/12 in every other shoe except for these and a few VI's I fit a size 11 comfortably.

7s in past years ran big. That was the most common consensus and I agree. This year the hares and Bordeaux sizing were fixed. The hares were more tts and these Bordeaux 7s fit smaller, even more snug than the hares by a tad bit. Overall I'll say the Bordeauxs are tts to .5 small this year. I'm pretty sure others can vouch for this. If you read past posts in this thread or the hares people have said the same, some even went .5 up. But then again yeah everyone's feet is different so no one will be truly right.

I can say the same for people who say the 7s fit big this year. Maybe they don't know their TTS either, possibly always buying shoes a little too loose.

Last edited:
This, this year's def ran tts, no way i could go down half.

And that's what I was trying to say........these ran TTS to snug. I wouldn't be able to size down due to them being snug already. People have it in their heads that these automatically fit BIG like the previous 7s when it's not the case this year and therefore I'm crazy and don't know my TTS for saying " 7s run small" lol.

Last edited:
Can I get a legit check please? They look legit but of course I could use y

alls opinion

Back
Top Bottom