BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Finally got my pair a week ago. Quality(lack there of) was definitely exaggerated. The bump on the toe box can be removed by wearing them or putting thicker inserts into the shoe to reshape the extremely tight factory laced condition they come in. I'm impressed and the shape on my pairs looks great IMO. They CREASE but that's what Durabuck does that is less prevalent with Nubuck (which is why the 2011 pair has perceived higher quality).
View media item 1895438View media item 1895439View media item 1895441View media item 1895443View media item 1895444

Finally got my pair a week ago. Quality(lack there of) was definitely exaggerated. The bump on the toe box can be removed by wearing them or putting thicker inserts into the shoe to reshape the extremely tight factory laced condition they come in. I'm impressed and the shape on my pairs looks great IMO. They CREASE but that's what Durabuck does that is less prevalent with Nubuck (which is why the 2011 pair has perceived higher quality).
Welcome to Club Bordeaux, what kind of outfit are you going to wear with them or just wearing them?

Welcome to Club Bordeaux, what kind of outfit are you going to wear with them or just wearing them?
I'm not sure yet although I'm not too big on matching. As of now I'd rock these with black joggers and a Morehouse crewneck

I'm not sure yet although I'm not too big on matching. As of now I'd rock these with black joggers and a Morehouse crewneck
True, I respect that and congratulations again on securing your pair.
Could somene post some cool fits with these? I need some inspiration-I haven't worn my pair due to this.
Some of the shirts I use with my Bordeauxs.

Could somene post some cool fits with these? I need some inspiration-I haven't worn my pair due to this.
As others have mentioned I'm not too big on matching as well and these shoes could pretty much go with anything. With shoes like these I'd try to make an outfit that compliments the shoe and doesn't take away all the attention. Here are some outfits to get the brain ticking just imagine them wearing a pair of bordeaux 7s. These fits aren't for everybody, depending on your style. Personally, I really think an olive bomber(Or top), white tshirt and and black jeans would go really well with the shoes.

when i wore my 2011 my fit laid out looked awful , no matching at all . Once i put it own , different story. its coordination and how you wear it

These are without a doubt the most comfortable js I have worn in a long time and they look good with everything! Glad to see this thread still going. One of my favorite pick ups the last few years

I'm glad time had passed and the obsession with the 2011 pair and the toe bump has faded. Now, it seems people are appreciating this retro for what it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom