BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Yep EVERYTHING is off. Get your reading comprehension skills up b..
:smh:
lol hahahaha your so off its crazy. Get your Comparison game up bruh. You just said the Shape of the shoe, laces, and mid-sole colors aren't what the OGs in 92 had and that the 2011s are more identical what a NOOB! lmfao im done with this thread way to many new hypebeasts that know nothing about OGs, let me guess "they didnt come with metal tips smh" lol 

Last edited by a moderator:

lol hahahaha your so off its crazy. Get your Comparison game up bruh. You just said the Shape of the shoe, laces, and mid-sole colors aren't what the OGs in 92 had and that the 2011s are more identical ***** what a NOOB! lmfao im done with this thread way to many new hypebeasts that know nothing about OGs, let me guess "they didnt come with metal tips smh" lol 
Anybody who thinks the 2015 Bordeaux's look like OG's needs to get their heads examined.
laugh.gif

The toe box is off, the shade of green is off, the shape of the shoe is CLEARLY off, and the colors are NO better than what was presented on the 2011 pair...actually the bordeaux on the 11' pair looks closer to the OG shade lol, and yes I have the 15' pair as well.
he never claimed the 2011 pair was better, he said that the 2015 pair was NO BETTER than the 2011 pair and shouldnt be called remastered. all he claimed was that the shade of "bordeaux" was close to og in the 2011 than it is the 2015. comprehension skills. theyre important

Thanks to the trolls, a moderator locked up my thread about Jordan Brand and Nike needing to take responsibility for false advertisement. This is pretty lame considering I was told by another mod that I wasn't breaking any rules here or there.

I honestly think the uproar is warranted. Dudes genuinely aren't happy with their purchases and from the photos I have seen, I can't blame them.
This is more than just the nitpicky stuff we usually get.

No one is forcing us to be in this thread so we can exit and return later if we don't like its contents.
so you passed, J?

he never claimed the 2011 pair was better, he said that the 2015 pair was NO BETTER than the 2011 pair and shouldnt be called remastered. all he claimed was that the shade of "bordeaux" was close to og in the 2011 than it is the 2015. comprehension skills. theyre important

Bordeaux color on 2015 is truer to the OG color and so is everything else. Their is nothing on the 2011s that's truer to 92 OGs not shape, not materials, not laces, not midsole color, nothing! Their non OGs now. The 2015 tongues, laces, shape of shoe, Bordeaux color, bottoms, insoles, shades are true to OG form remastered. The only thing they didn't do was put bright green where the 23 is on the heel that's it. Theirs no debate every YouTube comparison video and sneaker site has stated this. Don't tell me I'm off or get disrespectful with me when dude has no idea what he's talking about

Just wait for a site to have DS 92/11/15 side by side like they did with the Chicago 10s and how identical the 15s look to the 92s. People are used to the retros from 2003-present until the Bordeaux15s came so they "think" it's off because of the "shape" and "toe box" but what they don't know/realize is that the shape of the shoe and toe box on the 15s is What the OGs had (besides bump)

Furthermore, it's been stated the Bordeaux color on the 11s was off and the 15s matchup to 92 as well as better tongue colors/patterns. And the grey durabuck not the soft suede/ubuck 11s had (which crease/scuff easier). People that never seen or had a 92 or appreciate what OG is like the 11s with the metal lace tips shape etc COOL! but you can't knock a truer to OG and say it isn't because you prefer newer generation kicks that's Absurd!

If you got a crap pair sorry to hear that, if you don't like the 15s don't buy them and cry a river their not for you. But don't sit in this thread and constantly knock them and say they aren't truer to OG form because they are

Last edited:
Thanks to the trolls, a moderator locked up my thread about Jordan Brand and Nike needing to take responsibility for false advertisement. This is pretty lame considering I was told by another mod that I wasn't breaking any rules here or there.

I also told you you wasn't breaking any rules but the thread was going down hill fast . We don't need a thread full of troll posts and childish back and forth on Niketalk especially in the Jordan brand forum. The only thing that is lame is the direction that thread was heading.

Bordeaux color on 2015 is truer to the OG color and so is everything else. Their is nothing on the 2011s that's truer to 92 OGs not shape, not materials, not laces, not midsole color, nothing! Their non OGs now. The 2015 tongues, laces, shape of shoe, Bordeaux color, bottoms, insoles, shades are true to OG form remastered. The only thing they didn't do was put bright green where the 23 is on the heel that's it. Theirs no debate every YouTube comparison video and sneaker site has stated this. Don't tell me I'm off or get disrespectful with me when dude has no idea what he's talking about
again, he never said the 2011s were better. he said that that 2015s are just as bad. you guys were arguing two different things

Last edited:
I honestly think the uproar is warranted. Dudes genuinely aren't happy with their purchases and from the photos I have seen, I can't blame them.

No one is forcing us to be in this thread so we can exit and return later if we don't like its contents.

so you passed, J?

Yea I passed. I wanted them but the feedback was too bad

I also told you you wasn't breaking any rules but the thread was going down hill fast . We don't need a thread full of troll posts and childish back and forth on Niketalk especially in the Jordan brand forum. The only thing that is lame is the direction that thread was heading.

This thread has been in that condition for quite some time now. If there's anyplace where we can openly discuss complaints about quality, it should be in the brand's forum. It's not my fault people are so immature.

so you passed, J?
idk man, people also complained a hell of a lot about the black toe 14s and i thought they were great and actually are comfortable. same for hares, people just gonna moan man, you know

so you passed, J?
idk man, people also complained a hell of a lot about the black toe 14s and i thought they were great and actually are comfortable. same for hares, people just gonna moan man, you know

i personally believe these complaints are warranted.

Ups Always leaves on my doorstep. Have never needed to sign for anything

My ups is random as hell. Sometimes dude knocks and waits for me to open and give to me and sometimes hell knock or ring door bell and leave it on steps.

The worst is when they dont knock at all and just leaves the package there on the doorstep

Last edited:
Ok, we need to clear things up. Some of you guys are going to make Jordan reconsider bringing OGs back to their original mold.

Dont you mess this up for me, or us, who want these shoes back to how they were.

The complaints should be about the puffy toebox and the inconsistent panel placement. Such as one black stripe meeting at thetop of the toe cap on the left shoe and the black stripe meeting the midsole on the right. Or a 7/23 heel piece almost touching the midsole on the back on one and a half inch away on the other. Or the glue stains, or the deformed midsoles. Everything else is straight A. Thats why the real flaws hurt so bad.

Last edited:
Nike will never stop releasing retros regardless of complaints

Too much money being made for that

Remember when they said they would stop making retros or atleast cut down on models released and focus on the brand shoes?

Then they proceeded to churn out 10 times the amount of retros afterwards

They arent dumb

Midsoles could be made out of playdoh and people would still buy um

Nike will never stop releasing retros regardless of complaints

Too much money being made for that

Remember when they said they would stop making retros or atleast cut down on models released and focus on the brand shoes?

Then they proceeded to churn out 10 times the amount of retros afterwards

They arent dumb

Midsoles could be made out of playdoh and people would still buy um

Agreed.

welp. i ordered 1 pear to wear. wasnt happy w my toe box. this is my favorite colorway of all time of any jordan but i had to return them. really bums me out. i still have my '11s tho. 

Back
Top Bottom