BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Here's the ftl sku for a stock locate 41-02178-2-04. I've only done a stock locate in store but it has always worked pretty well. I just recently stock located the hairs successfully.

I gotta question tho... and I'm open to any answers. My question is, I follow a couple sneaker boutiques on IG and they have some heat.. like the altitude 13s.. flint 13s.. random old heat. But are they LEGIT?? Cuz they released a while back ya know. And yea I know I can tell by looking at them but is it a possibility they could be Unauthorized Authentics. How do they keep heat instock like that?? Just wondering!!

I always just ask my little man which pair he wants daddy to wear. Trouble is without fail he'll always pick the ones I just picked up. It's all good though, cuz the smile he gets on his face makes you care so little about keeping shoes on ice.

I gotta question tho... and I'm open to any answers. My question is, I follow a couple sneaker boutiques on IG and they have some heat.. like the altitude 13s.. flint 13s.. random old heat. But are they LEGIT?? Cuz they released a while back ya know. And yea I know I can tell by looking at them but is it a possibility they could be Unauthorized Authentics. How do they keep heat instock like that?? Just wondering!!
refreshpgh is 100% legit they have an actual store. I think they have the Altitude 13s in a size 10

refreshpgh is 100% legit they have an actual store. I think they have the Altitude 13s in a size 10
Preciate it... Yea the boutiques I follow got stores... they have the business card next to the shoes and all. I was just wondering how do they keep heat like that in stock. I know this thread ain't about this subject tho, so I'll start a thread for it later.

Preciate it... Yea the boutiques I follow got stores... they have the business card next to the shoes and all. I was just wondering how do they keep heat like that in stock. I know this thread ain't about this subject tho, so I'll start a thread for it later.
When people do the buyback program with them. Some kicks are lightly worn but in pristine condition that they buy back and some are completely DS unworn that are for sale

I always just ask my little man which pair he wants daddy to wear. Trouble is without fail he'll always pick the ones I just picked up. It's all good though, cuz the smile he gets on his face makes you care so little about keeping shoes on ice.
My 2 1/2 year old was so excited the other day that he had the same "jumpmans" as dad. 

Late to the party, but I'm hoping to find a size 10 for retail in the next few weeks. Wish me luck :lol:

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate

^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate

I don't have a footlocker in very close vicinity of me, but I may have to take a little trip out to one.. Thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom