BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

s-l1600 (31).jpg

I honestly never got around to them. I just saw that I had two when I went digging for shoes to sell. I put up about 100 pairs to sell for that reason. It's a shame they just sat there. I have trimmed down the collection by 2/3rds. Planning on wearing them soon. I also have 2 DS pairs of the ogs! Half of my collection left is just old shoes crumbled in the box. :smh:

Never gonna let that happen to me... once my shoes that can crumble hit around the 10 year mark they are gone one way or another.
Most of the ones that I have that are crumbled I was never going to wear. They are mostly OGs. The ones that have the possibility of crumbling I am letting go right now.
20230426_121627.jpg
20230426_122429.jpg
IMAG0949.jpg
IMG_0143.jpg
2014-08-14 19.10.49.jpg
IMAG0114.jpg
900x900px-LL-a2a718cf_SAM_1298.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Do you think the Bordeaux 7s ds are good to unds? And a little off topic but I got a vnds pair of ftlotg 7s. It's my last pair. I'm debating to sell them due to their age. But I may regret it. Should I sell or hold onto them? I wore them not to long ago and they feel great.

Do you think the Bordeaux 7s ds are good to unds? And a little off topic but I got a vnds pair of ftlotg 7s. It's my last pair. I'm debating to sell them due to their age. But I may regret it. Should I sell or hold onto them? I wore them not to long ago and they feel great.
Theres def going to be some type of midsole or front of toebox separation on those ftlotg if not prob will happen soon considering thats over a 10 yr old shoe. Having said that, I don't think retro 7's crumble like the og's so if you encounter any separation you can just have em reglued and you should be good to go.

Just UNDS’d my pair that I bought on release day. Not sure what I was waiting on other than I still had a pair from the previous drop that I was wearing…

The front half of the left shoe is pretty bumpy under the insole. Was this a common issue? Wondering if the air unit maybe popped or warped while in storage for the 8+ years. Pretty disappointing :/

Just UNDS’d my pair that I bought on release day. Not sure what I was waiting on other than I still had a pair from the previous drop that I was wearing…

The front half of the left shoe is pretty bumpy under the insole. Was this a common issue? Wondering if the air unit maybe popped or warped while in storage for the 8+ years. Pretty disappointing :/

Not common. Mine are perfect. Need to get them back in rotation actually.

Not common. Mine are perfect. Need to get them back in rotation actually.
Thanks for the quick reply. I just took the insoles out to check it out, and I can feel the full air units. It’s very weird. It’s like there should be an another layer or material above the fabric covering the air units, but there isn’t :/.

Is there something extra in yours between them?

Thanks for the quick reply. I just took the insoles out to check it out, and I can feel the full air units. It’s very weird. It’s like there should be an another layer or material above the fabric covering the air units, but there isn’t :/.

Is there something extra in yours between them?

The last of the shoe is probably bent, it’s the cardboard layer underneath the upper. Original Jordans were board lasted because they started using carbon fiber on later shoes.

The last of the shoe is probably bent, it’s the cardboard layer underneath the upper. Original Jordans were board lasted because they started using carbon fiber on later shoes.
Yeah, I thought there was normally a board in them, but neither pair of my Bordeaux’s seems to have one. Just an insole laying right over the fabric covered air units. Not sure if the air units went flat in the 2015, or if they normally feel like this (I don’t wear any other 7’s) but you can really feel them under the insole in the 2015’s.

Back
Top Bottom