Bordeaux, Playoff XIII, Cool Grey, Flint, XIII white red, and White/Cement III confirmed!

sick.gif
@ $150 being the standard worth for a Jordan Retro now...
Since when did 3s and 4s(anniv.) worth that much? last time they retroed were $115 and $135...cmon JB
indifferent.gif

I'll believe the 2011 releases when my source confirms them.... but I do hope this is true. I love the Bordeaux's. The others will be copped as well.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

If and when bordeaux VII's come out, I'm copping 3 6 pairs.....my all time favorite shoe!

And three pairs of the playoff XIII, then I will gracefully retire from buying J's.

laugh.gif
If the bordeauxs turn out with good quality, I can honestly see myself stocking up on these past 3 myself...
roll.gif
Again, this is my childhood grail...first Jordan shoe I ever had, followed by the Hares...but these are so wanted by me. But at least 3 pairs....I absolutely love this shoe!

To all the ppl saying they'll believe this when there sources confirmed it #+#% you'll n you'll sources... also this great news but wb about the Cement IV?

AirUpHere23 wrote:
Originally Posted by nanbeezy

AirUpHere23 wrote:
If and when bordeaux VII's come out, I'm copping 3 6 pairs.....my all time favorite shoe!

And three pairs of the playoff XIII, then I will gracefully retire from buying J's.

laugh.gif
If the bordeauxs turn out with good quality, I can honestly see myself stocking up on these past 3 myself...
roll.gif
Again, this is my childhood grail...first Jordan shoe I ever had, followed by the Hares...but these are so wanted by me. But at least 3 pairs....I absolutely love this shoe!
Yea, The bordeauxs were my one of my childhood grails to. I was in 7th grade back then, There not my first pair of J's but I love them and have always wanted another pair. 3 pairs at least 

Originally Posted by psypha

^^^good luck finding a wearable pair, or even just a pair
im pretty sure i can ...i was able to find a VNDS pair of og powder 9s before they release again....og pairs pop up in ebay before the retro. give me a few weeks and ill have them.

I hope all these release and as far a srumors go i mean come on ppl are just trying to help with what they heard or read elswhere if you think it aint true then why waste time responding. I hope all these do realese and op thanx for the info now all we can do is wait and see. but sole collector confirming these helps a bit as far a si tnot being rumors.

Also forgot to mention..

Is JB marketing really that stupid?
laugh.gif

Did they not learn that releasing 2 well sought after retros in the same month, possible within the same week, didn't work out??

And now they are possibly doing it again. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Also forgot to mention..

Is JB marketing really that stupid?
laugh.gif

Did they not learn that releasing 2 well sought after retros in the same month, possible within the same week, didn't work out??

And now they are possibly doing it again. 

Ehh... the hooplah surrounding the Spacejams was crazy.

IMO, i don't think the sought-after value of the cool grey's is as astounding as the Jams.

Irregardless, i'm copping the white and reds for sure. 

If they make the Cool Greys 175... that would be straight Austrailia...

DOWNER!!!

But damn i miss my cool greys. Sold 'em to my boy for 75 in great condition.

*in Mariah voice*

"I still BELIEVE!!!! Someday you and meeeeee...."

sneakernews said this too but If it right then using my dmp 7 to wear and hoop in and copping 2 Jordan VII Bordeaux one to wear and one to watch. Cant believe they killing us with all these shoes out of nowhere. Better say them papers for the shoes you guys want haha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

Bordeaux VII!!!!!!! *faints*

*leans in with baseball mit*

Don't worry, i got chu!!!

*whips out candy*

"Mentos... the freshmaker."

Back
Top Bottom