Bordeaux, Playoff XIII, Cool Grey, Flint, XIII white red, and White/Cement III confirmed!

^^^lol
Good news
But..................Its gon be some pissed off folks if these are international releases.............I kno I will be

Originally Posted by SdotSole90

I remember seein these pics a while back on nicekicks stating a possible retro so hopefully this news is true

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That is perfect, these pics need to come to life. One of my grails right here..
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So I know there have been several breaks on these, but I saw on another site that all the above shoes are confirmed for a release either this year or next.

Jordan VII Bordeaux 3/2011
Jordan III Cement 2/2011
Jordan XIII Playoff 1/2011
Jordan Cool Grey 12/2010
Jordan XIII White/Black/Red 12/2010
Jordan XIII Flint 11/2010

I know these have been rumored and im no official source just passing on info I saw today on the competitors release dates that were just updated today.

would be nice...but im not gonna jump more than a year into the future. patient....

two pairs of playoffs minimum

yall can have the bordeaux's i love teh vii's but hate those

Originally Posted by snkrfiend713

I hope all these release and as far a srumors go i mean come on ppl are just trying to help with what they heard or read elswhere if you think it aint true then why waste time responding.
No....people AREN'T helping by cluttering the message boards with RUMORS they read or heard about elsewhere.  How does that help in any way, shape or form?  IF the OP can state what ligitimizes his claim that these are "confirmed", then people probably wouldn't be jumping down his throat.  But just throwing out the words "DUDE I SAID THEY'RE CONFIRMED" does not make them so.  I certainly HOPE it's true, as I'd love to have a pair of bordeaux (though I'm afraid to see what they're going to do to them quality-wise), but so far, no actual concrete evidence has been provided to legitimize any of this.  That's all people are asking for.  The JB forums aren't supposed to be a rumor mill.

^ "Maggots"... seriously?  
smh.gif
tired.gif

anyway, can't way for the white/red XIII's
personally i think the Bourdeux's are a little overrated, i know they're grails for a lot of people but the color scheme just doesn't appeal to me

Originally Posted by flappy188

roll.gif
roll.gif
sole collector and sneakernews CONFIRMED THIS , MAGGOTS!!! 

Sneakernews got the info from sole collector so there goes that idea, and what makes sole collector the end all be all of confirmation? It's not like they posted a shred of proof. Im sorry, but I am not taking anyones word for it. Show me a sample pic, a catalog pic, or an official launch list and if not then the info is as good as useless to me.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

^ "Maggots"... seriously?  
smh.gif
tired.gif
Nothing wrong with that...

Cuz it just means that one day... you'll be fly!

And you don't need to be a massage therapist... to feel me on that one.

Heh heh heh.

A giggity.

Nothing really needs to be said. JB giving the masses what they want and supposed to be GR and not in a pack with something trash for 335 is whats dope. Let the waiting games begin.

Back
Top Bottom