Bordeaux, Playoff XIII, Cool Grey, Flint, XIII white red, and White/Cement III confirmed!

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

Wow, a couple of people went out of their way to pee on this man TheAssassin's steez for like, 7 pages.

Same dudes are about to say that now Flightclub isn't a confirmed source, and that they need an mp4 with high-quality audio of Tinker saying all six shoes and their release dates...
smh.gif
Exactly my point
grin.gif

This is great news for me, I will be copping all of them. And lets not forget the 9's that are dropping this year, the white and red 6's and the white black and red 2's.

The release date list needs to be updated, but I guess we will wait for the confirmed to be confirmed by legit confirmers
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I guess nothing much worth buying until the holiday 2010 through next year.

I disagree to an extent. The ajko white red black is coming out in April, and the white and black 6 this weekend. Also the black and red ajko is said to be coming out  in a couple months. White red and black 2 as well. Not to mention more releasing that we may not be sure of. Decent slew of shoes.

All crap.  If they didn't come pre-yellowed, then I would agree. 

White/Black 6's are not worth spending $150 on.

The 2's are nice, and the Powder 9's, White/Black are nice as well.  Can't forget about the Varsity Red 6's, if the pack doesn't drop.

Assassin, at all the people giving you crap
laugh.gif

^yeah im not feeling the ko's at all. im trying to prevent yellowing not buy into it!

agree on the white black VI's as well, held them in my hand had a giftcard even and still went with Lebrons instead

Seriously, the yellowing is funny to me.

Those white/black are okay but not worth spending my money on, when there are so many better shoes coming out.

If they were a gift, well then
pimp.gif

Probably won't be able to get my hands on that Infrared pack so White/Red 6's will be bought in June.

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

Wow, a couple of people went out of their way to pee on this man TheAssassin's steez for like, 7 pages.

Same dudes are about to say that now Flightclub isn't a confirmed source, and that they need an mp4 with high-quality audio of Tinker saying all six shoes and their release dates...
smh.gif

Do you not see that flight club just posted sole collectors info? Dudes keep citing these other websites as extra proof like these sites are not all just posting their info from sole collector.

Finally JB got me excited again!  XIIIs are all a must and Cool Greys will be space jams part 2!

with all the release dates in late 2010 and 2011...does that mean that the cement IVs will be a surprise release for sometime this year?

Brandon3000 wrote:
I'm gonna be BROKE

I know what your saying, I was slowing down buying J's but this and next year are looking crazy. I think I need two jobs
laugh.gif

This is a CRAZY thought, but Im going to run with it nonetheless......

First of all who has control/final say in what retro releases?  And do you think Mike still gets a cut of the shoe revenue?  Reason I ask is because he just bought an NBA team (if you guys didn't know
smile.gif
) and was wondering if all these releases had anything to do with that.  Maybe MJ is a little cash strapped right now and needs some extra income?  Maybe all these retros are meant to keep the MJ hype alive and thus creating more awareness with the Bobcats?  I know this sounds nuts, but I'm just sayin.........

the play off 13s was my first pair of jordans , once they confirm this i wear will my pair a couple more times .

and when they retro dont screw this up because i will cop 3 pairs of them if they are done right .

JB and good quality
laugh.gif
. They might as well "open up the vault" since their new releases are basura.

I'm looking forward to copping the Cement 3's and white/red/black 13's. Maybe even the playoff 13's.
The Bordeaux's have always looked hideous to me. I don't understand the hype behind them.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

the play off 13s was my first pair of jordans , 

^QFT^

I only hope the retro will be a proper nod to the original release if they do indeed go to production....

tired.gif
 <<<< This means my hopes aren't that high
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom