Bordeaux, Playoff XIII, Cool Grey, Flint, XIII white red, and White/Cement III confirmed!

ohwell.gif
blacklion23 wrote:

Bordeaux 7s!? Mess just got really serious.

But we have to wait a whole year 
ohwell.gif
 .. well then we got enough time to open up a special bordeaux VII's account to save some doe! 
happy.gif
 gotta cop multi's!

dear god i hope so. jb is finally starting to redeem itself after years of crappy releases and poor quality disappointments

Originally Posted by solesearchin

OH MY..... what don't people get..... Dont post hear say.... Don't post because you saw a pic... DONT BE AN IDIOT.... TOO LATE

this guy really needs to be banned

^ for real dude is getting annoying but back on topic, holiday and next year looking pretty good right now

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

So why the %+!% cool greys gonna be 175? Jb inflating the prices much? Smh.
It's the inflation in our currency that makes everything we buy more expensive.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Hey solesearchin, these are CONFIRMED BUDDY, not just pictures confirmed solid release information like it or not. I dont bring BS on here and I thoroughly check all topics posted to make sure it isnt already up here 
Hey Assassin23, I think people on NT require more than someone saying "CONFIRMED BUDDY" in order for info to be accepted as legit, so you must excuse them for the skepticism.  Who exactly confirmed this info, and through what means?

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

So why the %+!% cool greys gonna be 175? Jb inflating the prices much? Smh.
Because they know that no matter how much people complain about it, they'll still pay it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jgamel81

dear god i hope so. jb is finally starting to redeem itself after years of crappy releases and poor quality disappointments
Whoa, there, guy.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the whole JB redeeming themselves in the poor quality department.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

ohwell.gif
blacklion23 wrote:

Bordeaux 7s!? Mess just got really serious.

But we have to wait a whole year 
ohwell.gif
 .. well then we got enough time to open up a special bordeaux VII's account to save some doe! 
happy.gif
 gotta cop multi's!
I'd gladly wait a year if the quality was even remotely on par with the originals.  Like you said, gives us a chance to save up some BorDOUGH!  These are the only retros that have even remotely interested me in several years (if it's even legit that they're coming out).

jb releasing all the og shoes now.....
save some jb....we will have nothing to look forward to

as of right now only catalogs up to 12/2010 are out, only people inside of nike/jb know whats releasing after that. Not saying u r wrong, just sayin in order for that to be true it had to come from atleast a jb rep, if not, someone that works for jb.

Originally Posted by rareair45

jb releasing all the og shoes now.....
save some jb....we will have nothing to look forward to
QFT.  I'm happy they're releasing them but maybe just space them out.  Excited nonetheless

Dudes been confirming half these shoes for like 3 years now. I no longer get excited about any of this. When marqueesole posts shoes then I take it serious. There is no point in me getting excited about shoes a year away.

I have the Sole Collector app on my phone and all these releases popped up today, they have a picture of all of them but you know how that goes. The thing I noticed was the Cool Grey XI's in the picture had a really icey sole...they looked to be the DMP mold but I guess we will have to wait to see pics.

SdotSole90 wrote:
not gonna get too excited until the pics come in

Yea, same here^^. I hope the Bordeaux VII's drop but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

Good look AIR 305.

MarqueeSole gets shoes 6 months or more before release, knowing whats going to drop in a year is not that hard to understand.

Back
Top Bottom