Bordeaux, Playoff XIII, Cool Grey, Flint, XIII white red, and White/Cement III confirmed!

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

confirmed-air-jordan-retro-releases-holiday-2010-spring-2011-1.jpg

A plethora of rumors have been floating around regarding possible upcoming Air Jordan releases, and we are now proud to confirm six upcoming Air Jordan models. First of all, the “Flint

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Tony906

THOSE ARE BURGENDY AND RED IN YOUR PIC 13S
No those are the Original White Red XIII samples

lol, they are actually "White/team red-flint grey" retro XIIIs from '05
[url=http://www.kixclusive.com/pm-196-3-air-jordan-13-retro-white-grey-red.aspx]http://www.kixclusive.com...etro-white-grey-red.aspx[/url]

Anyway, aside from the Cool grey XIs I'm looking forward to these releases (if true) ....& depending on how well executed they are -if the White/cement IIIs are same standard as last years True Blues, I'll be happy.

I gotta come up on each and every one of these shoes plus an extra pair...bordeauxs...several pairs!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Itz Dat Sauce

niceeeee.. i need them playoffs again in my life.. i messed up by selling my countdown xiii's

my bad, when i heard playoffs i thought it was the white/black ones from the pack..  the pics just made me feel like a idiot.. lolzz
eyes.gif

What happened to cement III's dropping in 2010. D@mn!!! Now I gotta wait a whole year to cop threes. Humbug......

The quailty on those bordough samples remind me of the space needle's tip...

ON POINT!!!

I hope those are the renditions we receive come release date.

For real though, i'm not talking about that energy drink from Mountain Dew when i say that i'm

AMPED!!!

Bordeaux VII

you guys better have this info right.......

these prolly wont sell as good as the others but ill get about 4 pairs of these all in my size. This IS my favorite Jordan of all time.....

ahhh im loving these i like how people say better be good quality come realese no one will
care what quality is in half of these they will sell out crazy year ill be letting others get thosecg 11s
ugly to me lets all get ready for long nights cheeaaayaaaah

^^^^
WOW!!!  Talk about major FUBAR!!!  If that's the final product, straight TRASH!!

Back
Top Bottom