Bored UCLA Student Joins Libyan Rebels

Originally Posted by youngdoc

USC = University of Second Choice

Pete Caroll is still mad at Harbaugh haha
e9625af41a7d0e6c6d692c642482b7823fb1212_r.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Anybody know what his 'name' means?

And dude seriously just bought a ticket to Libya, hooked up with folks, and they said sure, and gave dude a chopper?

LOLWUT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Homeland Security will be throwing him a party upon his return...

yup, my boys pops was a general in some Somalian rebel group fighting to protect themselves back in the day.  he has to go visit his dad in Holland because he can't enter the country since they labeled him a terrorist.

And actually, looking at this thread one more time, how do we know this dude isn't an NTer?  This seems like something one of our fellow members would do... 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As with most students, money is a concern. He did not buy a round-trip airplane ticket, he explained: “If I get captured or something, I don’t want to waste another US$800 [Dh2,900].

Originally Posted by CWrite78

so this is the hypebeast revolutionary cartune was talking about..

ill be damned

>hypebeast revolutionary
>hypebeast

*returns recently acquired ak-47*

link to thread?

ignorant.

the installed rebels are led by people the US released from prison years ago.

For some strange reason I feel that is a NTer and 2nd thing how long b4 u think he ends up an statistic ?

We can hate on him doing it for the wrong reasons or the wrong cause, but hey most of us when we get bored we go fap.

If this guy believes he's fighting for a good cause, let him do his thing and we can all focus on our own. Props to this guy for taking the uncommon path.

Back
Top Bottom