Boston Public

Anyone remember this show? I been trying to find it online, or find a dvd set or something, but this show is impossible to find man. I was pretty young when it came out, but back then I thought it was a damn good show, Was I bugging?

I remember the first season being great then it was downhill after that.  The show was really bad the last few seasons.

I remember Sharon Leal
devil.gif

I used to always watch this show when it aired, I was a big fan.

I wanted to rewatch it but considering it never got released on DVD or decent availability online, I don't feel like watching crappy quality on my computer on those sites.

I remember watching it and trying to figure out what High school they were at just so i wouldnt go to said high school. !@%! made me fear high school real talk.

Thx 4 the reminder... Havent thought about this show in years. My Dad used to watch this on the reg.

Rashida Jones in her early 20s  = 
pimp.gif
x Infinity !

LMAO @ Zachary Ty Bryan (Brad from Home Improvement) playing nothing but Highschool kids his entire acting career.

For any of you that like those 1990s "Teachers vs Punk HS Kids" movies I suggest you check out a film called    "187"    starring Samuel L Jackson. IMO its the best film of that particular genre.

I really liked this show. Kept up with it but wasn't aware of when it got canceled and I just had to move on.

Originally Posted by INS

I remember watching it and trying to figure out what High school they were at just so i wouldnt go to said high school. !@%! made me fear high school real talk.

what HS did u go to? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Originally Posted by INS

what HS did u go to? 
nerd.gif

Lmao the Arts Academy in Fenway

I loved this show. Relevant to times also. Too bad they cancelled it. I hope they decide to make it a set and release it. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I remember the Jewish teacher was the funniest dude next to DL Hughley to me, back in the day.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom