Bought a cargo van. Now what?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Chevy Express 2500

Anyone try independent owner operator courier life? Trying to find some work now but not getting much traction.

Need to start making up some capital for a business launch.

What else can I do with this for now?
F53F0493-9263-4547-81DA-021BDADB5869.jpeg

Uship.com.

transport items within 5-10 hours of your jurisdiction and make bank
But this the best bet. Or link with one of those brokers/agencies that bid on loads, won’t make a lot at the beginning but pick up and deliver carefully and in time you’ll build trust and can cut the middle man out with the customer.

Drive around Miami looking for girls...pick them up....do dirty things with them....drop them off at random place. Repeat
U gotta stop beating your meat so much.
Chevy Express 2500

Anyone try independent owner operator courier life? Trying to find some work now but not getting much traction.

in all seriousness, u should contact a nearby flower shops and workout better local delivery deal w/ them or something. Independent dental services use these type of things for cleanings at schools u could rent it out to them, blood drives, landscaping, smuggling, etc. Endless things u could do w/ it. You just gotta reach out.

Rent it out. Or drive for yourself.

my brother does the same and now has 3 vans, all under his LLC. He delivers any and everything, anywhere. Prescriptions, blood, and organs seem to be money makers these days. My brother got all his from Ford credit.

Chevy Express 2500

Can do “moving help” on taskrabbit, charge to help move and charge to rent your van. Gotta work your way up a bit for big bucks though

Sell your home
Pocket 20k and invest the rest
Deck out your van with the 20k and do the van life thing for 2 years
Optional: learn how to edit videos and make videos on YouTube with your girl for 50k/yr+ as a van life couple. Invest that too.
Count your earnings and invest it all into a high-risk investments and become a millionaire

Back
Top Bottom