Bought my 2nd car today vol. Family man

So Im 21, Me & my girl had our 1st child on the 6th of April so my plans of the SS Camaro and a GSXR were put on hold until probably next spring time. So i traded in my old car and picked up a 2011 BMW 328i. I have never driven a Beamer but always wanted a m3 growing up. So now im thinking of saying forget the Camaro and copping a 3 series coupe. 
pimp.gif

Brooklynn was a little upset after school today but she enjoyed sitting in the driver seat in the drive way for a couple minutes while I figured out the controls for the Nav.

So Im 21, Me & my girl had our 1st child on the 6th of April so my plans of the SS Camaro and a GSXR were put on hold until probably next spring time. So i traded in my old car and picked up a 2011 BMW 328i. I have never driven a Beamer but always wanted a m3 growing up. So now im thinking of saying forget the Camaro and copping a 3 series coupe. 
pimp.gif

Brooklynn was a little upset after school today but she enjoyed sitting in the driver seat in the drive way for a couple minutes while I figured out the controls for the Nav.

Nice car and congrats on the youngling, but what's up with the rock lawns? Y'all live in a quarry?

Nice car and congrats on the youngling, but what's up with the rock lawns? Y'all live in a quarry?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

from the looks of that neighborhood you should park in the garage

i was just thinking that... You got beaters all around you and you are pushing a bmw. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

from the looks of that neighborhood you should park in the garage

i was just thinking that... You got beaters all around you and you are pushing a bmw. 

i hope uve got ADT and home owners insurance, you just made your spot a target with that car in the driveway.

i hope uve got ADT and home owners insurance, you just made your spot a target with that car in the driveway.

Welcome to the Bimmer fam. Got me a 07' 335i coupe.

Congrats on the beautiful kid and on the whip. Wonderful feelin when you purchase a great ride 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to the Bimmer fam. Got me a 07' 335i coupe.

Congrats on the beautiful kid and on the whip. Wonderful feelin when you purchase a great ride 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Since you have a child you should be investing that money into a home in a better neighborhood by the looks of it. You're 21, I'm curious as to how you're buying these cars when you have a child. I'm suspecting you probably live at home.

Since you have a child you should be investing that money into a home in a better neighborhood by the looks of it. You're 21, I'm curious as to how you're buying these cars when you have a child. I'm suspecting you probably live at home.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif
I never understood why people are so quick to hate. So what if he lives at home?? I'm sure he has thought things out...will it make you feel better about your living situation if he stayed at home?

No shots fired...just curious as to why you wanna know about his life style in a thread about his new whip...

Back
Top Bottom