Bought my 2nd car today vol. Family man

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Since you have a child you should be investing that money into a home in a better neighborhood by the looks of it. You're 21, I'm curious as to how you're buying these cars when you have a child. I'm suspecting you probably live at home.
laugh.gif
I never understood why people are so quick to hate. So what if he lives at home?? I'm sure he has thought things out...will it make you feel better about your living situation if he stayed at home?

No shots fired...just curious as to why you wanna know about his life style in a thread about his new whip...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Since you have a child you should be investing that money into a home in a better neighborhood by the looks of it. You're 21, I'm curious as to how you're buying these cars when you have a child. I'm suspecting you probably live at home.
laugh.gif
I never understood why people are so quick to hate. So what if he lives at home?? I'm sure he has thought things out...will it make you feel better about your living situation if he stayed at home?

No shots fired...just curious as to why you wanna know about his life style in a thread about his new whip...

It's not hate. I couldn't care any less what he did with his life. I'm just stating my opinion. 

At 21, if you're living at home,have a child, and you're out financing bimmers, then your priorities are all wrong and that's a big problem with todays youth.

Unless he's not living at home, lives in a safe neighboorhood, and can afford these things. Then congrats OP, nice car.

laugh.gif

It's not hate. I couldn't care any less what he did with his life. I'm just stating my opinion. 

At 21, if you're living at home,have a child, and you're out financing bimmers, then your priorities are all wrong and that's a big problem with todays youth.

Unless he's not living at home, lives in a safe neighboorhood, and can afford these things. Then congrats OP, nice car.

laugh.gif

You don't care what he's doing with his life yet you're curious how he's able to push a BMW with a kid? So what if he lives with his parents?

NTers are so quick to pass judgment...live and let live.  Don't be mad that you and your broke family can't afford one. 

laugh.gif

You don't care what he's doing with his life yet you're curious how he's able to push a BMW with a kid? So what if he lives with his parents?

NTers are so quick to pass judgment...live and let live.  Don't be mad that you and your broke family can't afford one. 

Nice pickup.

I don't understand the comments about the neighborhood, though. Looks fine to me. Maybe the neighbors don't see a "nice" car as a priority. Why anyone would give a *$$* about the neighbors/neighborhood is beyond me.  

Nice pickup.

I don't understand the comments about the neighborhood, though. Looks fine to me. Maybe the neighbors don't see a "nice" car as a priority. Why anyone would give a *$$* about the neighbors/neighborhood is beyond me.  

Congrats OP.
Don't worry.  You will have plenty of time down the road to buy a weekend toy for yourself.

Congrats OP.
Don't worry.  You will have plenty of time down the road to buy a weekend toy for yourself.

laugh.gif
I never understood why people are so quick to hate.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Didn't even read the rest of your post, please show me the HATE? I swear that's one of the most overused [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](and usually in an incorrect manner) [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]terms  in modern language.  [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, nice pickup.
pimp.gif
[/color]

Nice car and congrats on the youngling, but what's up with the rock lawns? Y'all live in a quarry?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

alien.gif

laugh.gif
I never understood why people are so quick to hate.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Didn't even read the rest of your post, please show me the HATE? I swear that's one of the most overused [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](and usually in an incorrect manner) [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]terms  in modern language.  [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, nice pickup.
pimp.gif
[/color]

Nice car and congrats on the youngling, but what's up with the rock lawns? Y'all live in a quarry?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

alien.gif

This thread just turned into comedy. Congrats OP!

OP lives in NM, of course he doesn't have a lawn, his neighborhood looks fine.

This thread just turned into comedy. Congrats OP!

OP lives in NM, of course he doesn't have a lawn, his neighborhood looks fine.

Back
Top Bottom