Bought my 2nd car today vol. Family man

laugh.gif
at THAT being a sketchy neighborhood.

Congrats on your car!

For the people wondering, the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes C-Class, and the Lexus IS250 is more affordable than you think. My girl got a Toyota Camry XLE, and I got an IS250, and the price of our cars is within 2K of each other.

OP is right, you probably would have a decent amount of down payment if you add up the kicks or clothes that you've purchased.

Congrats on your car!

For the people wondering, the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes C-Class, and the Lexus IS250 is more affordable than you think. My girl got a Toyota Camry XLE, and I got an IS250, and the price of our cars is within 2K of each other.

OP is right, you probably would have a decent amount of down payment if you add up the kicks or clothes that you've purchased.

congrats OP.

just a guess here (which OP can verify or not), but I'm thinking dude does not live at home with the parents if he is active military and recently got back from deployment

One of my bestfriends was active military (Army 82nd) and after he went into a fulltime national guard position. He had his own single family house in Orange County, CA (expensive part of the country) by the time he was 23. He is super vigilant with managing his finances and investments, doesnt live beyond his means at all, and his weekend car is a Porsche Cayenne. He is able to support his mother (legally his dependent now), his fiancee, and his fiancee's kid, all on a military salary.

congrats OP.

just a guess here (which OP can verify or not), but I'm thinking dude does not live at home with the parents if he is active military and recently got back from deployment

One of my bestfriends was active military (Army 82nd) and after he went into a fulltime national guard position. He had his own single family house in Orange County, CA (expensive part of the country) by the time he was 23. He is super vigilant with managing his finances and investments, doesnt live beyond his means at all, and his weekend car is a Porsche Cayenne. He is able to support his mother (legally his dependent now), his fiancee, and his fiancee's kid, all on a military salary.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Since you have a child you should be investing that money into a home in a better neighborhood by the looks of it. You're 21, I'm curious as to how you're buying these cars when you have a child. I'm suspecting you probably live at home.

how are you gonna tell a man where he should live though?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Since you have a child you should be investing that money into a home in a better neighborhood by the looks of it. You're 21, I'm curious as to how you're buying these cars when you have a child. I'm suspecting you probably live at home.

how are you gonna tell a man where he should live though?

Nice OP.
Cost of living in NM must be a lot cheaper than a place like NY too. Its not too unbelievable that he has his own place and car. All that at 21 too? Living the family life very young, right now is prime time. Different hunnies every week. 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Too bad I dont bag any. 
frown.gif

Nice OP.
Cost of living in NM must be a lot cheaper than a place like NY too. Its not too unbelievable that he has his own place and car. All that at 21 too? Living the family life very young, right now is prime time. Different hunnies every week. 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Too bad I dont bag any. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom