Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Yall actin like this is gonna be a $100 prize fight.

They might charge $30 for all we know.

Yall actin like this is gonna be a $100 prize fight.

They might charge $30 for all we know.

***** i dont even buy 10 dolla albums that i will listen to for years. Why the **** would i buy a fight between a coke head and a GD/PIRU?

Thots gon thot tho i guess.

I cant believe this is actually happening tho. I thought the beef was over after SB was apologizing cuz his moms in the hospital. Man this is too hilarious :rofl:

CB and SB some dancing SOBs all they going to be doing is dancing in the ring :rofl:

:lol: @ actually paying for PPV events

Bhris bout to murder this ***** :lol: :lol: I hope Floyd keeps Soulja from getting himself dismantled in the street before March.

Last edited:
This could turn into something big, with beefing artist.

I hope it does. Especially if a good pay day is involved for them.

Who am I kidding? These new age social media thugs are scared to actually take an *** cutting. Especially on camera in front of millions of people.

If Soldier Boy wins he turns his capitol L into a lower case l.

If Chris Brown wins....then he gets a W for the entire existance of light skinned ******

Last edited:
YO
eek.gif
laugh.gif
This **** is hilarious 
roll.gif

SB is talking big OMG 
roll.gif

@ 14:00 min mark.

Soulja wouldn't answer the questions about how and why he's now "from Compton" :lol:

:rofl: at Floyd wondering and asking how Soulja and CB are from ATL/Miss & Va...but claim Compton.

You can see Floyd an old head who just don't understand these young dudes :lol:

Floyd just wants everyone to know, hes just the promoter.

Everytime SB claim MT Floyds reaction saidit all.

Soulja said they're from the same hood but Chris hasn't checked in with the set in 2 years

Soulja Boy is HIGHLY entertaining :lol:.

That video was hilarious. Worth all 30mins.

The Rihanna story :rofl:

Floyd trying to have a 24/7 documentary staring these two dudes. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Floyd trying to have a 24/7 documentary staring these two dudes. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

For the culture.

Im warming up to this. Get it done Floyd.

Soulja boy u were made for reality tv u lame ***. Talkin bout ppl copyin ur style cause of tats like he was the first to have them all over his body. How are ppl still talkin bout this dude lol

Back
Top Bottom