Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Got A Full Fight Card: 50 Cent Speaks On The Lineup Of Fights Being Put Together! "21 Savage & 22 Savage, They're Gonna Fight For The Name"

I'm dying think about the HBO 24/7 guy hyping up this fight with his serious voice.

Man...

Money may has had some horrible transgressions in his past.

I hope homey has gotten past it all and gotten the psychological help needed for what he was going through.

The women and kids, too

With that being said

Money about them greenbacks

Son about to start promoting celebrity fights and make a killing

Calling it from a Steph Curry range three ball

:pimp: :pimp:

YO
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Funniest thing of 2017 so far.

Its like a parody but it's actually real. Floyd's face throughout this entire interview is hilarious.

You could tell Floyd was getting uneasy when Soulja was talking about Chris beating up Rihanna.

Liev Schreiber narration :rofl:

I would hope he'd switch it up and do his Ray Donovan voice for this fight. I can see it now.

"DeAndre Cortez Way better known by his stage name Soulja Boy enters this fight with his reputation and pride on the line."

Cue the training Montage at the Mayweather Gym with Floyd Sr telling Soulja Boy to box this expletive deleted while Soulja Boy works the heavy bag.

Cue the camera going to Chris Brown's training.

"More than 1000 miles away from the bright lights of Las Vegas strip, Christopher Brown settles into his training routine in Big Bear Lake California with famed boxing promoter and friend Curtis Jackson"

Cue the training Montage of Chris Brown running 5 miles with 50 yelling obscenities about Soulja Boy and his career.

"THIS IS 24/7, WAY VS BROWN"

Last edited:
Man...

Money may has had some horrible transgressions in his past.

I hope homey has gotten past it all and gotten the psychological help needed for what he was going through.

The women and kids, too

With that being said

Money about them greenbacks

Son about to start promoting celebrity fights and make a killing

Calling it from a Steph Curry range three ball

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This needs to be read over and over until it sinks in!

You could tell Floyd was getting uneasy when Soulja was talking about Chris beating up Rihanna.

Yeah. He ain't wanna smile or say nothing, considering his own past.

I found that interesting :lol:. Soulja seemed to sense it a Lil bit and pivot from it.

:rofl: that interview was worth every minute. I'm in public cracking tf up. I need an SNL parody of that asap, that was pure comedy.

As much as I hate to side with Soulja, Chris is a clown for trying to scare away dudes from his ex.

He called floyd his big bro waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to many times.

How can anyone listen to soulja talk for more then 5 minutes dude is annoying and immature.

Soulja is part of a great trio along with Ray J and AB.  Floyd is big bro to all 3 of those great young men

Floyd just wants everyone to know, hes just the promoter.

Everytime SB claim MT Floyds reaction saidit all.

Floyd face says it all. Son kept claiming money team, tbe :lol:. Soon as he started dissing bhris for domestic violence Floyd looked crazy as hell.

I got $100 on Bhris. Hes a dancer so his boxing footwork is gonna be dope.

Last edited:
Liev Schreiber narration :rofl:

I would hope he'd switch it up and do his Ray Donovan voice for this fight. I can see it now.

"DeAndre Cortez Way better known by his stage name Soulja Boy enters this fight with his reputation and pride on the line."

Cue the training Montage at the Mayweather Gym with Floyd Sr telling Soulja Boy to box this expletive deleted while Soulja Boy works the heavy bag.

Cue the camera going to Chris Brown's training.

"More than 1000 miles away from the bright lights of Las Vegas strip, Christopher Brown settles into his training routine in Big Bear Lake California with famed boxing promoter and friend Curtis Jackson"

Cue the training Montage of Chris Brown running 5 miles with 50 yelling obscenities about Soulja Boy and his career.

"THIS IS 24/7, WAY VS BROWN"

:smokin

:rofl:

Can see that so well.

All we need is Ray J during the 24/7

Floyd a clown too for this....

These industry clowns all got ***** ways

Last edited:
Lowkey everybody gonna be betting with bhris so I'd have better odds betting on draco. Just because son dances don't mean he got heart. If that Bell rings and son heart racing and he scared he getting whooped. Or he come out super agressive, no defense and a lucky punch drops him. [emoji]129300[/emoji] could go anyway. We had bum fights back in the day now we got coke fights

Back
Top Bottom