Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

damn tough crowd in here lol lil boat the goat off dem barz
pimp.gif

anyway cali yall gotta do better this whole lettin celebrities* claim yall gangs join yall gangs ect paint yall in a bad light. same **** that got pac killed 
tired.gif

edit 777 post all well 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I like how you act like we're the representatives of these gangbangin ******. Like we can jus walk to they hood and put them in check without having millions.

*avy change*

not yall but somebody should though dont think thats gonna happen tho wack 40yo so even they big guys wit that **** 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
As it has been said before, they were paying off the right people. Higher ups. Not those dusty ****** in the video. What the higher ups say, is word. Nothing those other ****** can do about it. Money talks.

Last edited:
u def right money talks a guy wud sell his soul 4 da right price 
mean.gif

i understand these guys most likely gettin extorted but who idea was it to let these guys claim the gang 
laugh.gif
 u aint gang 
mean.gif

Yes to your first question and no to your second question. I won't elaborate any further but I will say this. Both of these clowns could have chosen to live under the radar here in Los Angeles without any problems from any gang's whatsoever. They literally went out of their way to associate themselves with the red side for no damn real reason other than battling their own insecurity of feeling soft and the need to have other's see them as tough. Hustling backwards. Meanwhile the Kitten Whisperer aka Drake out here living tax free laughing at these two dudes
Drake will never have such problems hes backed by Jewish advisors for every move he makes....

He has a great team of people behind him.

He gonna stay winning!

Last edited:
Yes to your first question and no to your second question. I won't elaborate any further but I will say this. Both of these clowns could have chosen to live under the radar here in Los Angeles without any problems from any gang's whatsoever. They literally went out of their way to associate themselves with the red side for no damn real reason other than battling their own insecurity of feeling soft and the need to have other's see them as tough. Hustling backwards. Meanwhile the Kitten Whisperer aka Drake out here living tax free laughing at these two dudes
Kitten whisperer :lol: :lol:

Drake paid for his protection already. Anytime game calls and ask for a verse he will get it free or an amazing bargain, that's his protection.

Just saw Chris Brown's 500 Wayz video with his rant-a-bloods. This _ ain't convincing at all tough guy at all. **** looked so forced. I just don't get it. He could just be the R&B dancer _ and do great.

Last edited:
Kitten whisperer :lol: :lol:

Shout to Big Ghost :lol:

I like how they took all the footage from Chris Browns "They Don't Know" music video and just added his new lyrics to it.

CB is out in Compton wearing Dickies like it's 2003 and throwing red on his daughter too? What an @#$

Where's the link to this so called official video because the one above isn't official at all....

On another note, Soulja might be in some deep ish.

Someone from cali tell me if I'm wrong, but u don't see these fugazi bangers on the crip side. Again I could be wrong but I only see it with the bloods.

It does seem like the Crips keep a lower profile than the Bloods. They seem more laid back and serious.

Someone from cali tell me if I'm wrong, but u don't see these fugazi bangers on the crip side. Again I could be wrong but I only see it with the bloods.
That's just a couple sets doing all that extra yah yah.

Definetly still some strong traditional old school Piru and Blood sets who aint having it.

You gotta remember

Compton gangs have thier own politics 

Westside LA gangs have thier own politics

Eastside LA gangs have thier own politics

Fruit Town(Some OG's gave CB&SB a pass)

Mobb Piru( Suge gave Tupac a pass)

Jungles(T Rodgers gave Wacka Flacka a pass)

The Damu wave is just more popular in mainstream now.

Ain't too much of a Crip presence in this new industry these days and Snoop

don't count because he never been a factor in his hood.

He just made Crip walking mainstream for Bow Wow and B2K
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yea. Only person I can think of off the top of my head is Nipsey. Jeezy used to rep a bit but he's fallen back on that . He pulls out the blue Dodgers fitted and chucks every blue moon though.

Yea. Only person I can think of off the top of my head is Nipsey. Jeezy used to rep a bit but he's fallen back on that . He pulls out the blue Dodgers fitted and chucks every blue moon though.

Dave East.....but he too is low key with it.

Nipsey is a real homegrown Tiny Hoodsta from 60s.

He has one of thier OGs Big U behind him.

Big U is like the Wack100 of the Crip side but he aint with all that extra foolery, he about business only.

Youll never see him on social media or in front of a camera wolfin like Wack100.

Jeezy has hood ties with Young Sodi from 83 Gangster Crips and also deep connections and ties

through Bleu Divinci who is BMF and also orignally a 118 East Coast Blocc Crip.

Last edited:
Funny you mentioned Big U cause I watched some YT videos interviewing him last week. Him and Suge were close too. Said he considers TIP a brother and Wiz K does a lot for Crenshaw.

Back
Top Bottom