Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

It does seem like the Crips keep a lower profile than the Bloods. They seem more laid back and serious.
Nah. Just that blooding is more popular in the rap community
Yea was gon say that bloods are just more popular in rap and more mainstream right now ...but like said before it was a point where "crip walking" was like dabbin or hittin the dougie :lol:

Yes to your first question and no to your second question. I won't elaborate any further but I will say this. Both of these clowns could have chosen to live under the radar here in Los Angeles without any problems from any gang's whatsoever. They literally went out of their way to associate themselves with the red side for no damn real reason other than battling their own insecurity of feeling soft and the need to have other's see them as tough. Hustling backwards. Meanwhile the Kitten Whisperer aka Drake out here living tax free laughing at these two dudes
Kitten whisperer :lol: :lol:

Shout to Big Ghost :lol:

My real G's know what time it is :lol:

Still crack up at Ghost's review of Take Care

"The rapper most likely to have the secret gateway to Narnia in his closet.
But I ain't got nothing against dude"

:rofl:

I honestly wonder if other celebs or close friends of soulja boy and Chris Brown have told them how corny they look claiming blood and tryna be hard

I hope nothing bad happens to them

Last edited:
Long Beach are thier own little world and politics also.

You got Asians clicked up with Crips to smash on Surenos.

Everybody non hispanic hates the Longos there....

20s and Insanes have a really bad past of bloodshed too.

Their younger members are closer..but alot of older 20s and Insanes just can't forgive and forget from the past wars.

OG Tray Deee is probably the realest most authentic active Crip to be in the industry...

Nothing studio or fake about him...he just started to calm down these past 5 years.

He gotta be in his 50s now?
roll.gif

Funny thing about how it all started was the Crips used to pretty much bully the Asians and Hispanics back then.

The Surenos became a super power and started bullying Asians and fighting back Crips.

The Asians started thier gangs and decided to be cool with the Crips but fight the Surenos, because in the jails

Long Beach Asian gang members are so small in numbers they fall under the black population for protection. 

Like I said Longos are very much hated there...I met black and asian people there who don't even bang but have LK(Longo Killa) tattoos.

Last edited:
First Crip I remember in the rap game was MC Eiht. He was low key with it though. Of course Eazy had Crip ties as well.

Apparently, Lil Eazy isn't a punk either.

Last edited:
First Crip I remember in the rap game was MC Eiht. He was low key with it though. Of course Eazy had Crip ties as well.

Apparently, Lil Eazy isn't a punk either.

As a kid I thought this hat and fit were dope af. The hand throwing up the C.

4d1e5ae57b0d67a11347c958fad188ae.jpg

Isn't this Eazy in the middle?

AG6.jpg

Last edited:
Nah. Just that blooding is more popular in the rap community

Can't speak on cali politics , I met real ****** in every gang ... but the gang I seen with the most ***** ****** is bloods... **** it ain't nothing for a homie to smoke a homie out here ... anyway a lot of people became blood cause it was the cool thing to do .... if you became crip you wanted to bang ...

That's just a couple sets doing all that extra yah yah.
Definetly still some strong traditional old school Piru and Blood sets who aint having it.

You gotta remember
Compton gangs have thier own politics 
Westside LA gangs have thier own politics
Eastside LA gangs have thier own politics

Fruit Town(Some OG's gave CB&SB a pass)
Mobb Piru( Suge gave Tupac a pass)
Jungles(T Rodgers gave Wacka Flacka a pass)
The Damu wave is just more popular in mainstream now.
Ain't too much of a Crip presence in this new industry these days and Snoop
don't count because he never been a factor in his hood.
He just made Crip walking mainstream for Bow Wow and B2K:rofl:  
it's locs in the industry they just ain't on front street...

Back
Top Bottom