Bow Wow is broke vol. LAMBORGHINI REPO MOSS ZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Its 2 kinda people in the world that hate on young shad...... Haters and ****** mad that he had yo girl wide open. Dudes was really mad when they went over wifey house and she had 50+ bow posters in her room. The audacity of u dudes, u gotta give props to the homie shad. Let

He was never the same after being raped by his security guy.
Only took 5 replies
laugh.gif

Alot of ya'll sitting here faking that boy Bow Wow.

He was killing the game at one point.  He's a legend in the game has nothing to prove. 

Beware of Dog was dropped when he was 11!  LEVEN!  LEVEN years old! That album has no bad songs on it.  Ghetto Girls? This Playboy? The Future? Puppy Love? Bounce with Me?  This album is better than 80% of the material that came out this year.  The boy had flows for days. Even Snoop gave this lil dude the stamp.  This album set the tone for a epic career.

He literally has about 50 great songs.  You could play a Bow Wow playlist and nobody would have a problem.  Hardball? Pole in my Basement? Let Me Hold You? Fresh Azimiz?  The Kid even swagged out Kurtis Blows classic Basketball.  Outta my system? What!

His career > Lil Zane, Chingy, and Romeo combined

SHOW SOME RESPECT!  The boy had more hot singles than the ending of Players Club!

Real life, if you were a kid and didn't bump Beware of Dog, I feel sorry for you.
IDC what anyone says that album was crack as a kid.
I was probably like 8 or 9 when the album dropped.
My dad was the only person to let me listen to music with profanity, so around everyone else I bumped Bow Wow.
Beware of Dog :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

CRACK :pimp:

since we on the subject of bow weezy, what do you guys think about his statement about Esther Baxter and himself.

Pffh totally fake that was probably,What his breakfast was worth.and not him when they made this estimate.

eyes.gif
 @ any mentioning of bow wow and classic in the same sentence.

This can't be real life.... srs
Give me a raffi album over bow wow any day
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Bow wow has always been in my top 5 fav rappers.. Alot of people are afraid to admit they enjoy bow wow music

His first 2 albums are classics

He has classic mixtapes also

Bow wow/Omarion Faceoff > jayz/kanye watch the throne

L B dubbbb

Last edited:
since we on the subject of bow weezy, what do you guys think about his statement about Esther Baxter and himself.

Let's be real.
Bow was hot at the time and she's just a video vixen.
The reaction she displayed on twitter warrants me to believe he hit.

Bow wow has always been in my top 5 fav rappers.. Alot of people are afraid to admit they enjoy bow wow music

His first 2 albums are classics

He has classic mixtapes also

Bow wow/Omarion Faceoff > jayz/kanye watch the throne

L B dubbbb
Ok you took it too far.

Last edited:
Real life, if you were a kid and didn't bump Beware of Dog, I feel sorry for you.
IDC what anyone says that album was crack as a kid.
I was probably like 8 or 9 when the album dropped.
My dad was the only person to let me listen to music with profanity, so around everyone else I bumped Bow Wow.

Man, my aunt bought me Beware of the Dog for chirstmas (along with a FUBU jersey, but that's another story :lol:)

At the time that joint banged. You're a damn lie if you say otherwise.

ICDC College > 106 and Park

but.... hooping for USC w/the ability to dunk > playing in celeb games

Snoops Caddy in this video is Sooooo proper :pimp:

LMAO @ the Fred Durst cameo... hell ever happened to him ?

Last edited:
Alot of ya'll sitting here faking that boy Bow Wow.

He was killing the game at one point.  He's a legend in the game has nothing to prove. 

Beware of Dog was dropped when he was 11!  LEVEN!  LEVEN years old! That album has no bad songs on it.  Ghetto Girls? This Playboy? The Future? Puppy Love? Bounce with Me?  This album is better than 80% of the material that came out this year.  The boy had flows for days. Even Snoop gave this lil dude the stamp.  This album set the tone for a epic career.

He literally has about 50 great songs.  You could play a Bow Wow playlist and nobody would have a problem.  Hardball? Pole in my Basement? Let Me Hold You? Fresh Azimiz?  The Kid even swagged out Kurtis Blows classic Basketball.  Outta my system? What!

His career > Lil Zane, Chingy, and Romeo combined

SHOW SOME RESPECT!  The boy had more hot singles than the ending of Players Club!

Exactly

Well put

I can post so many songs bow wow put out so I can bump. He made great songs.

Back
Top Bottom