Bow Wow is broke vol. LAMBORGHINI REPO MOSS ZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

200,000 for six months of work is doing pretty damn good to me. that's definitely not broke no matter how any females, gay dudes, or outright haters will try to spin it.

200,000 for six months of work is doing pretty damn good to me. that's definitely not broke no matter how any females, gay dudes, or outright haters will try to spin it.
he owes creditor's , has child support payments to make and 40 percent of that money is going to uncle sam , not to mention he still owes a high end luxury car leasing company 280,000 ......tothe  average joe 100,000 is alot but bow spending like its 2006

he owes creditor's , has child support payments to make and 40 percent of that money is going to uncle sam , not to mention he still owes a high end luxury car leasing company 280,000 ......tothe  average joe 100,000 is alot but bow spending like its 2006

if he's making 200,000 during a six-month probationary period at his new job, once he gets the full-time offer (lets just say he does) then he's in a really good negotiating position. let alone all this talk is putting him in the spotlight (no so such thing as bad press) and people in general wanna know what he's doing on a day-to-day basis if anything to count his money and see if he's broke. this means he's got more potential to make bread off of interviews, appearences, etc. even if it's not as much bread as say chris brown or even stevie j, it's all a barganing tool for that BET deal.

if he starts over right now with a new image as a regular guy tryna raise his daughter in NYC and gets BET to back his vision as the new face of young black viacom-watching america, he can take it far and make alot of money. And all that should be put into thought when he and his lawyer/management sit down to figure out how they're gonna work with the 106 situation.

As if this fool wasn't already clowned enough.. Sheesh, locked up in Altanta for Superbowl weekend lolz

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom