Bow Wow's new GF... Vol. He won

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

her shoulders are too broad and her eyes are set too deep. Pass.

eek.gif

NT is so gay sometimes...
laugh.gif

Dude you serious? You could have at least said you don't like tattoos but aint nothing wrong with that woman. No one said you had to spend the rest of your life with her. 
smh.gif

but...

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

all these celebrities are doing it wrong. you're not suppose to wife these model chicks
they really are
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Dude has more dough than everybody thats replied to this post.

I done eff wit him either....... but why soo much hate??
Where's the hate? Nowadays, you can't say you dislike someone or what they said/did without someone accusing you of hating on them. And what does his bank account have to do with anything? No one can speak ill of the man because he's rich?
laugh.gif
That's silly.
Disagreeing or simply not liking something on here and these simpletons will label it as "hatin'."

"yall dont like da way he stuntin, thats yallz problem"

"why yall so salty? cuz he eatin, showin off his diamond covered ipod n yall in ya dorms not doin nothin? 
laugh.gif
da hate is mad strong wit yall"
i can understand disagreeing something someone does but just straight not liking somebody that is obviously doing good and has done nothing to you is the prime definition of "haitin"

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

On the flip side, all because a few pics get taken shes automatically wifed? Cats jump to conclusions too fast... You find a chick, use her for whatever you wanna use her for until you get sick of her then you get rid of her and that makes you a sucker? I'm lost..
video chicks know they doin an what they tryna get out of it, any of us on here could get these same chicks

money and fame aside this dude is the size of your avg 5-6th grader an couldnt even bag lil local mamis round my way not even off his small stature but the fact he just real extra an come off as a cornball.

really tries to compensate.

So...its not his fault hes that size?

She's bad no doubt but like stated in this post, not the wifey material.

Might have to fap to those Ciara pictures though

Yall _'s really make it seem like its hard to pull bad joints famous or not.
laugh.gif

Whatever though, props to Bow Wow for being a young black millionaire.
He can wife all the video %#@!% he wants, he and his family are good, that's whats important.

Back
Top Bottom