Boxer briefs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boxers

Been on them for a minute now. Not too restricting but they keep ya boys in place

Been on them for a minute now. Not too restricting but they keep ya boys in place

Been wearing boxers for years and have never had a wedgie, not sure how you would get that.

AND how the hell can you say women prefer them, we about to get it on and she says "ooh I love your boxer briefs, they help me climax faster than boxers"

Been wearing boxers for years and have never had a wedgie, not sure how you would get that.

AND how the hell can you say women prefer them, we about to get it on and she says "ooh I love your boxer briefs, they help me climax faster than boxers"

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

naw bruh, they think its sexy seein a dude in boxer briefs. the same way we like seein a chick in a thong or sum boy shorts

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

naw bruh, they think its sexy seein a dude in boxer briefs. the same way we like seein a chick in a thong or sum boy shorts

Only cons about boxer briefs is when it gets mad hot and also when the hair starts growing again on your balls and it itches bad against the fabric.

Only cons about boxer briefs is when it gets mad hot and also when the hair starts growing again on your balls and it itches bad against the fabric.

Except for when its hot
sick.gif

boxer briefs in the summer are sacrilegious. no bueno. *#%%#% walkin around with the bayou between their legs. not me.

Back
Top Bottom