Boxer briefs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boxers

boxer briefs in the summer are sacrilegious. no bueno. *#%%#% walkin around with the bayou between their legs. not me.

I actually like both. Boxers are definitely more comfortable over all , but when your wearing jeans I think briefs are better just cause their isnt extra fabric just moving around. If boxers are to small they give you wedgies if their too loose they be all over the place, so really unless I have on shorts or sweats or if im just chilling around the crib I do feel briefs are more comfortable for daily wear since I wear jeans on the regular. But I def haven't been wearing briefs for at least the last month or so. Way too hot

I actually like both. Boxers are definitely more comfortable over all , but when your wearing jeans I think briefs are better just cause their isnt extra fabric just moving around. If boxers are to small they give you wedgies if their too loose they be all over the place, so really unless I have on shorts or sweats or if im just chilling around the crib I do feel briefs are more comfortable for daily wear since I wear jeans on the regular. But I def haven't been wearing briefs for at least the last month or so. Way too hot

I'm glad we're close enough to talk about stuff like this guys.

Last week I accidentally bought a pack of 3 pair boxer briefs from Wal-Mart (meant to get regular boxers). I got home and was salty when I opened the package. I said eff it and wore them anyway. Right off the bat I noticed how comfortable they were. Then I looked in the mirror like
eek.gif
! My package was looking something SERIOUS while I was flacid. This will come in handy since I'm a grower
ohwell.gif
. But I'm gonna cop another 2 packs on Thursday...

I'm glad we're close enough to talk about stuff like this guys.

Last week I accidentally bought a pack of 3 pair boxer briefs from Wal-Mart (meant to get regular boxers). I got home and was salty when I opened the package. I said eff it and wore them anyway. Right off the bat I noticed how comfortable they were. Then I looked in the mirror like
eek.gif
! My package was looking something SERIOUS while I was flacid. This will come in handy since I'm a grower
ohwell.gif
. But I'm gonna cop another 2 packs on Thursday...

depends on the weater
boxer breifs all day
but if its over 85 gotta let it hang with the boxers

depends on the weater
boxer breifs all day
but if its over 85 gotta let it hang with the boxers

Im in L.A. so boxer briefs are a nogo around here. I only wear them with suits or tailored jeans since my junk needs to stay in tact.

Im in L.A. so boxer briefs are a nogo around here. I only wear them with suits or tailored jeans since my junk needs to stay in tact.

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

I prefer boxers...

They feel more loose, which is important in this heat...

I don't like my penis clapping my thighs though. Boxer Briefs > * 

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

I prefer boxers...

They feel more loose, which is important in this heat...

I don't like my penis clapping my thighs though. Boxer Briefs > * 

Back
Top Bottom