brah this video is so real vol. Instagram

Do both of you guys consider yourselves more of a man than I am?...does enjoying pictures of yourself, your family, your vacations, the things you do on a daily basis make you less of a man?...a fruit you say?...I'm seriously curious.
IDK man, all these self pics just seems like a common female trait. Especially the odd poses and LMAO WITW is that faces. Annoyed by you, got me banned before, just gonna put you on ignore, don't feed the troll malta

Why do you keep threatening me about ignoring me, just do it bro, I won't be offended.

I think you guys are a bit too extreme with your judgement and seem to get carried away sometimes, ironically enough besides posting onthe DB thread, you really can't find any recent pictures of myself posted on here.....

Comedy. I just lurk and troll women on Instagram. Funny to see them get mad over non-thirst or gassed over faux thirst.

was chillin wit sum dudes i know earlier & they was lookin so damn lame doin all this instagram ****. talkin bout "hold on bruh take this pic of me smokin for da gram" & "bruh i got 11 likes!!"

I think this twitter and ig business has made me notice my age changing my priorities/interests. I'm on Facebook, but hardly ever post anything. I have a twitter account, but its only to follow sports reporters and food trucks. I have no idea what hashtags really do or how to use twitter, nor do I see how a regular ol' Joe would want/need a twitter if they have a facebook...like, what are you saying on Twitter that everyone that knows you isn't seeing on facebook or vice versa?

I'd never in a million years have thought guys would be "thirsty" to girls they'd never in a million years meet in real life. I just wonder if these IG fans are what wallflowers in the club looked like to me in the late 90s/2000s. A bunch of guys staring at people doing stuff and bringing the hate with the observations.

I fear 10-15 years from now when (if) I have kids and there is all this new social media stuff that I just don't understand and would probably need to be taught on how to use it.

*looks at avy*

Oh, ok.
LMAO Havent been here that long, any thread including taking pictures of yourself i see that ksteez guy pop up

i personally dont have a instagram, have a twitter but only use it for NIKELV and other shoe updates.

If I take a Vacation, go on a hike or anything out of the ordinary i do take pics, and like to as well. But you wont catch me in the mirror on some fruity Drake ish duck lip posin. My pics go on FB for my fam/friends.

Back
Top Bottom