Brand New 2014 Chevrolet Impala.. Pics Inside and specs inside...

UPGRAADE!

I have been waiting on a new body style for this model for a minute. Last one was a miss.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fire.

But I want to see a 2-door Impala damn it!
this, a 2-door 2014 Impala SS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I can't say I'm a fan. The back is way too big and the silhouette is very X6-*$#, like it's a hatch with a deep sloping roofline. Headlight and taillight looks kind of small for such a big car too.

Z1V8i.jpg

Yxzdc.jpg

UyUNv.jpg
Lets keep in mind the deep sloping roofline does belong in context to the impala line here.

With that said.. this would be sick as a 2 door... but we know that aint happening.
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team Chevy must've fired somebody and they picked up someone with style, it's about time
laugh.gif
[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Best one since 96.

Would love it if Chevy decided to do a serious performance version. Not like the watered down SS for the past few years.

I'm talking like Dodge's SRT-8 type stuff.

I agree a performance variant is def in order for the new model.  But I also have to say a 5.5 second 0-60 for the 2005-2009 SS aint bad for a FWD snoozemobile. I mean its a full 2 seconds faster to 60 then the beloved 94-96 model. 

BTW HP #s for this new 2014 Impala are very deceptive. 300 HP but only 260 lb-ft of torque, and none of its available before 5200 rpm. Unless GM releases a turbo version or a V8 option these things will move like slugs. Car looks great though.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

impalas had that fastback style since way back. yall just dont know much about classic cars

Like I said, it works on coupes but not sedans. This new Impala is huge and bulky, not long and sleek that can accommodate a fastback silhouette. And I don't have to know about all the damn classic car to see how bad the car looks. 

For those who didn't read the link, this impala will also feature a 4 Cylinder as one of the options.. LMAOOO

def see some german engineering in the mix. Looks like a vw, camaro mix

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Looks like the Taurus

sorta...............

I think the thing about it is the changes made from the old taurus to the new one, is EXACTLY like the changes from the current impala to this new one.

its more bulky and less sleek than the current model.

i have an 06, and i like this one...........if i have the funds, ID BUY BRAND NEW!!!!!!!

impalas had that fastback style since way back. yall just dont know much about classic cars

Like I said, it works on coupes but not sedans. This new Impala is huge and bulky, not long and sleek that can accommodate a fastbacok silhouette. And I don't have to know about all the damn classic car to see how bad the car looks. 

bruh I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking about those saying they're copying the cls and other coupe like 4 doors.
and did I say it worked on it? why you so defensive cuddy?

I guess ill eventually be seeing these with some blue and red lights rollin around nyc.

Like I said, it works on coupes but not sedans. This new Impala is huge and bulky, not long and sleek that can accommodate a fastbacok silhouette. And I don't have to know about all the damn classic car to see how bad the car looks. 

bruh I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking about those saying they're copying the cls and other coupe like 4 doors.
and did I say it worked on it? why you so defensive cuddy?

Ain't defensive, I'm just saying you're comparing a coupe to a sedan. Not to mention throwing out a not knowing about "classic cars" is pretty pretentious. 

eek.gif
Yo Im LOVING this redesign!! Every model after the circa 96 body style was generic watered down trash, they stepped their game up drastically. My favorite part is the Bentley-esque "hips" above the rear wheels.

I thought my next car would be a stick/convertible, but i may have to reconsider.

Back
Top Bottom