Brand New 2014 Chevrolet Impala.. Pics Inside and specs inside...

Yall nitpick over the smallest things, complaining about the steering wheel fam? After seeing some more pics, the rear end looks mad long, but I still like it tho. I do agree that Chevy has been using cheap materials for the interior, hope that steps up. Also I think it'd look better with the impala badges instead of the Chevy logo, car looks to fancy for the "bowtie".

Looks like every other new car

Profile is Dodge Charger %@+

021011_2012_dodge_charger_srt8_4.jpg

Interior is super nice but the exterior has too much chrome trim to my liking. But not a bad makeover.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by RFX45

Like I said, it works on coupes but not sedans. This new Impala is huge and bulky, not long and sleek that can accommodate a fastbacok silhouette. And I don't have to know about all the damn classic car to see how bad the car looks. 

bruh I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking about those saying they're copying the cls and other coupe like 4 doors.
and did I say it worked on it? why you so defensive cuddy?

Ain't defensive, I'm just saying you're comparing a coupe to a sedan. Not to mention throwing out a not knowing about "classic cars" is pretty pretentious. 

not meant to be pretentious. old american cars get no love on NT. i was just stating a fact.

and what do you mean comparing a coupe to sedan? even 4 door impalas had the sloped roof. maybe not as drastic but still there

not tryna derail the thread so quit arguing

Rear fenders and the overall shape of the rear reminds me of a Bentley GT..... its pretty nice though, I must say...

It's not being derailed since the discussion is about the car in the thread. Fact is, this is the first Impala 4-door with a highly sloped rear that it is almost a hatchback. It stops short so that there could be a trunk instead of a 5th door. Simple as that.

The other sedan you say that has a sloped back is just the window. It still had a long trunk, this one is almost very hatchback-like with a very short trunk lid. It looks like a tourer to be honest.

You know how the 6 is confused and doesn't know if it wants to be an SUV or a car (not good at being either by the way)? This is pretty much the car (lowered) version of the X6 silhouette-wise or the 5-series GT.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Interior is super nice but the exterior has too much chrome trim to my liking. But not a bad makeover.

Exactly what i was thinking.  Id like to see it blacked out.  A little to no chrome.

no high performance models for this one.
2- 4 cylinders (one with an electric) and 1- v6.
the back end looks huge to me but im def gonna give these a look when it's time for a new ride.
that wont be for years though.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

no high performance models for this one Just Yet
2- 4 cylinders (one with an electric) and 1- v6.
the back end looks huge to me but im def gonna give these a look when it's time for a new ride.
that wont be for years though.
Fixed.  It's just smart business.  I'm sure they will probably release the big boy like 2 yrs later.  (like the Camaro ZL1)

Definitely impressed..i'll definitely hold onto my 2011 for another three years until this model drops..gotta pay it off first..blah..but I will definitely b interested in it..as long as it looks good in person..

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by ricky409

#teamimpala...

Got an 06 now and haven't had ONE ISSUE yet *knocks on wood*

And my big bro had the old school 96 or 97...

Looks like an updated version of the updated malibu.

Im going to cop in 2017.

pimp.gif
team.. I upgraded from a '04 to my current '10 but should've waited man
30t6p3b.gif
did you have to?
how uch you payed for it, famb...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Rfx - the thing is I agree with you. I was just saying they were doing a Retro thing with the back instead of copying other cars.
I don't like the design of the back. It would look better if it was longer.
Chevy needs to stop messing around and return the impala to a full size rear wheel drive car. Just doesn't look right as a mid size

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

#teamimpala...

Got an 06 now and haven't had ONE ISSUE yet *knocks on wood*

And my big bro had the old school 96 or 97...

Looks like an updated version of the updated malibu.

Im going to cop in 2017.

pimp.gif
team.. I upgraded from a '04 to my current '10 but should've waited man
30t6p3b.gif
did you have to?
how uch you payed for it, famb...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I didn't really have to but it was starting to give me problems so it was best to get something "newer" and it already had like 130k miles....I love that car though man
pimp.gif
In the end I ended up paying about 11k for my current car

Back
Top Bottom