BrandBlack

That's what I'm assuming. Weartesters reported them being a casual shoe but they look like some sort of runner/trainer to me.

Forget a sale, most of us would be happy if they just had product in stock, period.

Brandblack is really failing to capitalize on a lot of opportunities. First they said in an interview that the J. Crossover III would debut on Black Friday, and now they don't even have any form of a sale (can't even have 10% off?). As great as the products are, many of their decisions are definitely a turn off.

was able to scoop the glacier jcs for 84 bucks off riseny's sale.... plus 12 in shipping lol..  hate high shipping  prices but still glad i got the glaciers way under retail! 

Wore the force vectors today. Is it just me or did they add more cushion? Feels a lot more plush. Was still disappointed on the forefoot lateral cushion. Just too unstable for me to ball in. The cushion sinks and my foot rolls over easily. Hope they fixed that with the 3s.

Does anyone know where to find the XB Sport Low other than revolve clothing? There are only limited sizes left.

Back
Top Bottom