BrandBlack

Anybody get a pair from BB? Sold out quick. And they didn't even have the black pair smh
Didn't even see the drop -- well, I clicked at that time and nothing showed up are you sure they dropped yet? Did you see them up?

Last edited:
Was the link I posted earlier. If you need the blue pair nice kicks still has them. No tax/free shipping. I think the bots cleared them out on BB.

edit: link dead now

Last edited:
I have always had trouble ordering items from their webpage ....so are they sold out already?

Yup all sold out on BB but still some sizes of the blue on Shoe Place and Nice Kicks. Check BB's IG they have info on the stores that has them. Also restock on New Years.

BB's cart system sucks, as others have pointed out.
Looks like they stopped making 11.5s, so one less shoe I have to keep my eye on.

Last edited:
lame release... if these were so popular then why no raffles.. this hype BS is getting old JB hyped releases sitting on shelves seems like the only way to sell product these days is to not sell product...

LOL. BOTS GOT ALL THE JC3S OFF BRANDBLACK?

i don't know. i bet they hardly dropped anything.  i think i remember this happening w/ the jc2s when they first dropped on bb.

just wanted a size 13 pair of the whites.  will have to wait a couple weeks. oh well

LOL. BOTS GOT ALL THE JC3S OFF BRANDBLACK?

i don't know. i bet they hardly dropped anything.  i think i remember this happening w/ the jc2s when they first dropped on bb.

just wanted a size 13 pair of the whites.  will have to wait a couple weeks. oh well

Pretty sure you're right about that

Last edited:
They really want us to believe that the white, blue, and black pairs all sold out online? Yet there is no mention anywhere of anyone successfully purchasing a pair, nor was a valid link ever working. It shouldn't be this difficult or this much work to purchase a standard colorway of a signature shoe. BrandBlack needs to get it together.

A little grumpy I missed out on picking up a pair today online. Why should it be so hard to get these shoes? I'll have to swing by the mall when I get back to Seattle to see if they are sitting on shelves in the stores.

The JCIII release was just like the JCII - they sold out with the quickness and then were re-stocked. My guess is to build up the hype? There are 4 pairs that I hope to get.

Yep holding stock the initial release then "restock" on the Jan 1st. We've seen this done before. Everyone that wants these will get them just gotta wait for 2016.

Really hate their marketing ploy to drive up hype. If your shoe is good then it'll sell. Stop with this ******** limited stock and sell your shoes.

Really hate their marketing ploy to drive up hype. If your shoe is good then it'll sell. Stop with this ******** limited stock and sell your shoes.

No it won't. There are plenty of good and great performers that don't sell because they don't have a swoosh. To me, as frustrating as it is, it's smart. Gauge interest, then produce wider and release. Remember, they don't have the overhead to absorb a dud. They have to sell what they make to keep it rolling.

No it won't. There are plenty of good and great performers that don't sell because they don't have a swoosh. To me, as frustrating as it is, it's smart. Gauge interest, then produce wider and release. Remember, they don't have the overhead to absorb a dud. They have to sell what they make to keep it rolling.

I understand, but I would have thought JC 1, 2 and force vectors would have given them a gauge of the market. Frustration speaking. Hate it when companies make it hard to buy your product. Flies in the face of reason.

Back
Top Bottom