BrandBlack

RMs $88 before tax w/ CYBER20 on FNL -- only two sizes in black/white but more in black/red (other BB shoes available too)

Man, if you have a Winner's Circle coupon w/ this discount, absolute steal for a very solid shoe.  I'm really digging these RMs and am a little surprised because Jetlon is typically a little too much spring for me... but everything's been working well with these.

RMs $88 before tax w/ CYBER20 on FNL -- only two sizes in black/white but more in black/red (other BB shoes available too)

Man, if you have a Winner's Circle coupon w/ this discount, absolute steal for a very solid shoe.  I'm really digging these RMs and am a little surprised because Jetlon is typically a little too much spring for me... but everything's been working well with these.
i still can't get over how lightweight these are and feel.  The fit and lockdown around the mid foot and collar is really superb too. Just wish the traction had a bit more bite and the upper didn't take a while to break in, but that's just nitpicking

I should have the No Name Shadow here today. Special thanks to Mr. deputy cadillac deputy cadillac . I also got an email that Brand black shipped me the Rockets.....stoked [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I HATE UPS! My girlfriend just said they left another sticker on my door. Apparently they are sorry they missed me. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Just leave them there!!! They usually don't come u til like 5-6 at night and they came at like 1-2.....smh

Edit: I just checked and tracked and apparently it says special instructions and says signature requires. Is there any way to change that or make sure that isn't necessary when I order packages from anywhere?

Last edited:
I HATE UPS! My girlfriend just said they left another sticker on my door. Apparently they are sorry they missed me. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Just leave them there!!! They usually don't come u til like 5-6 at night and they came at like 1-2.....smh

Edit: I just checked and tracked and apparently it says special instructions and says signature requires. Is there any way to change that or make sure that isn't necessary when I order packages from anywhere?
I think you can do it if you have UPS premium

I might try that. I just looked at the Rockets and it says only a sticker has been created. Once they actually ship I am gonna see if I can change it......

I was getting stoked and now I have to wait until tomorrow lol.....first world problems I guess.

Yeah so UPS leaves me the note......I go to the Access Point and they don't get deliveries on the weekend......so I have to wait until Monday. I see people getting their Brandblack shoes and here I am getting shafted by the mail. Ready to rage out lol. On one hand I'm happy that they require a signature.....on the other I want to wear my d@mn shoes and prance around lol

Do you guys know of any online retailers that carry the No Name Leather? I'm itching to grab the tan colorway, but the Brandblack website doesn't have my size.

^^^ I am thinking of trying those myself. The Landos look I terestong to me as well. I have to say, I wore down Curry 2.5s tonight and I always liked the comfort. After wearing them for a bit I was wishing I had worn some of my Force Vectors or Ethers.

View media item 2252067
Got these in today....different than what I'm accustomed to. They are super light and comfy. I went with an 11 and they were fine. A little tight getting the foot in, but it's fine. I think an 11.5 would be for too long for me personally. Its like woven or knitted or whatever and I'm just used to more solid/stiffer materials. Lastly, the heel feels higher, so I almost feel like my foot was angling forward. Not sure if this is how most casual/runner like shoe are. Overall, I like them. They are light and comfy.....just a little different than my usual shoes.

My black JC3s came in. Love their packaging. Other brands would def charge a premiumfor a shoe bag and box like this. A la Jordan Brand. Can't wait to try them out.

You could've gotten the RM from there when they had the 20% off and free shipping. Now you're paying extra for shipping.

Yo these JC 3s are like pillows with more locked down than the Adidas Crazy Explosives. Does this cushion bottom of like Lunarlon? Can anyone confirm?

Hmm.....I'm considering swearing off other brands and just getting a collection of Brandblack. These are becoming like my favorites. The JC2 off Finishline comes to 99.38 with an 10 off discount and 6.3% cash back from Befrugal. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger.....the Titan 3s are on my radar for sure

Hmm.....I'm considering swearing off other brands and just getting a collection of Brandblack. These are becoming like my favorites. The JC2 off Finishline comes to 99.38 with an 10 off discount and 6.3% cash back from Befrugal. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger.....the Titan 3s are on my radar for sure
They make good shoes but swearing off other brands isn't necessary.

Thats how you end up typing Rusty length novels about how samsung noob fan boyz are complete idiots compared to iphone 19 geniuses. 

Its a slippery slope

Back
Top Bottom