BrandBlack

Repped. Thanks for the review. I like how you broke down certain things. I went ahead and ordered them in an 11. I usually wear an 11 in most Nike's. I don't mind a little extra wiggle room. Its nice to get a reference to how comfy they are. I have the Ethers(Blackfoam) and they do feel high, but they are super comfy. Hopefully the side so good. I don't ball so they would just be for casual use.

For casual use these should be amazing. They feel so light on feet man!

For casual use these should be amazing. They feel so light on feet man!

Thanks man. I had a weekend in Nashville and I walked a ton, by the time it was over (Day 1 was in Nike Veers) my knees and ankles hurt. Day 2 was the Curry 2 and they helped. I wished so, so much that I had brought the Force Vectors or No Names with me. I'm trying to focus more on more comfy shoes lol. Repped

Edit: Not to mention I have blister from the Veers on the bottom of my foot smh

Last edited:
Thanks man. I had a weekend in Nashville and I walked a ton, by the time it was over (Day 1 was in Nike Veers) my knees and ankles hurt. Day 2 was the Curry 2 and they helped. I wished so, so much that I had brought the Force Vectors or No Names with me. I'm trying to focus more on more comfy shoes lol. Repped

Edit: Not to mention I have blister from the Veers on the bottom of my foot smh

Yeah that ain't going to happen in these.. if I do a lot of walking I usually throw on ultra boosts, really can't go wrong with those tbh

I'm loving my JC3s so far. Cushion and traction is great. Will this cushion hold up or bottom out like Lunarlon?

I'm loving my JC3s so far. Cushion and traction is great. Will this cushion hold up or bottom out like Lunarlon?

I played in mine for a good month with no bottoming out. I think the force vector plates the black foam is encased in will make the cushion last a while imho

While I do wish the bite was stronger, the traction definitely isn't terrible. Playable on most courts for sure!
Since you seem to unbiased and not a duo of dummies, would you make these a go to shoe? Traction worries me, rest of the shoe sounds great plus it's cheaper now

^^^ haven't finished my review yet, but if you know the court has a good finish or is really clean, they are a great shoe. If there is any doubt about court conditions, bring another pair in case or get the Rose 7/hd16/kd9/clb16.

Last edited:
Since you seem to unbiased and not a duo of dummies, would you make these a go to shoe? Traction worries me, rest of the shoe sounds great plus it's cheaper now

If ur court in slightly dusty to clean these are definitely a go. Traction again wasn't amazing but far from being a deal breaker. Essentially just repeating what Duke said lol

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I really like it....had my hopes up for a while. I thought I saw somewhere it said SS17. Too bad....if it is scrapped

Last edited:
Supposed to be at d icks and finish line, but after the complete freak show of the last FNL release for rare metals, who knows.

Wait until I can show you pics of the next collab...[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Rare metals definitely fit long but lockdown is A1 kobe 8 level. Hard to find that in a low

I sure hope not too long. I have kinda wide feet which usually forced me to size up a half size. I went with the size 11 which I get in pretty much everything.

Supposed to be at d icks and finish line, but after the complete freak show of the last FNL release for rare metals, who knows.

Wait until I can show you pics of the next collab...[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

You had me at collab that I'm not mad at hearing about what I asked. Is it a RM x WT collab?

Rare metals definitely fit long but lockdown is A1 kobe 8 level. Hard to find that in a low
Agreed on lockdown. I'm really enjoying these overall -- still need some more time in them to compare to some of my other faves, but I've been playing exclusively in them.

Traction could be better for sure... I've had some spotty moments with them. But then again, lately I've been playing with a group at a middle school gym w/ rubberized floor. Hard to say that any shoe would work perfectly there. Gonna have to break out something ultra reliable to compare. Just haven't wanted to swap out these RMs lately haha

I sure hope not too long. I have kinda wide feet which usually forced me to size up a half size. I went with the size 11 which I get in pretty much everything.
i'm like you as far as being wide footed. length of a 9, width of a 10, usually go with 9.5.  I went 9.5 on these and i have a little space upfront, but the toe box is on the pointier side, not sure it would work on the sides of the toebox if you went half down.  The fit/lockdown is so good the little space up front wasn't even noticeable tbh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom