BrandBlack

^The olive pair looks really good to me 
smokin.gif

Looking very nice.  Clean lines, looks sleek and fast.  Much more attractive to me than the 3.

So they're pretty much moving away from Jetlon besides in the 2/2.5?

What's retail gonna be, $140? 2.5s mids are $130 and jc2 lows were $140 so that was weird.

If finishline is getting them I'm gonna wait for the price drops they do when they don't sell.

So there's the FutureLengend, the Rare Metal and then the JC4 above that? Or are these the JC4?

huh? The second pair(RareMetal colorway/name?) he talked about are the JC4. The one with the strap he got sidetracked to show us lol are the FutureLegends

He never mentioned JC4 in the video at all. Just said it was a new model coming soon (no reference to a signature), called the Rare Metal.

Huh.  Maybe they aren't the JC4 then.  No JC branding and I find it hard to believe they would make so many changes to JC's shoe based on what NW complained about.

Can't be mad at $120 though, although we don't know what the cushioning is like.  We know jacquard by now and that traction pattern doesn't look too different from previous models.  Midsole etching looks a lot like the Lillard 2.  I'm liking these prices for sure.  Makes Kobe and Bron prices even more astounding.

edit:  2016 might be shaping up to be the best year in bball shoes we've had in a while.  Can't remember when so many good looking, high-performance models released or were set to release.  CL Boost 2016, Crazy Exp, Rose 7, KD9, HD 2016, Rare Metals, what else did I miss?

There isn't enough basketball to be played for me to try all of these shoes.

Last edited:
Last edited:
More info as soon as I get the OK to spread.

And yeah, this is a great time for ball shoes. EVERY brand is making performance beasts - the 361 mazer is really nice, way of wades, peak, UA - plus the ones mentioned. Competition is lovely.

Even though it doesn't have the branding, it could be hidden within the jacquard upper or maybe it's on the insole lol, it can still be the JC4 since he's seen wearing them. Also nightwing talking about them excitingly and having a hand in the wear testing and giving feedback so they can make improvements, they gotta be them. The JC logo isn't anything special anyways imo I could care less if it's on there lol.

edit: It's on the box, case closed :rofl:
ChJPCj-UkAAEuBl.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom