BrandBlack

Was just going to post the JC3 is dirt cheap.  Perfect timing because I wanted new shoes but didn't want to spend too much and wanted to try BlackFoam.  I am worried about the upper support and apparently a lot of ppl aren't a fan of the Black Foam cushioning.  We will see, these are my first BrandBlack shoes.

man if i didn't already have a pair of the all black jc3s, id definitely jump on this deal.  that's an amazing price for the shoe your getting. 

man if i didn't already have a pair of the all black jc3s, id definitely jump on this deal.  that's an amazing price for the shoe your getting. 
How was the cushioning for you?  That's my biggest fear, Sole Brothers said it wasn't bouncy a majority of other reviewers said it was bouncy.  The only Micro G shoe I have is the Black Ice and I've heard comparisons to Micro G...?

How was the cushioning for you?  That's my biggest fear, Sole Brothers said it wasn't bouncy a majority of other reviewers said it was bouncy.  The only Micro G shoe I have is the Black Ice and I've heard comparisons to Micro G...?
I had no issues with the cushion, i thought they were great.  A little high off the ground, but definitely got the job done.  I've played in much worse.  

I had no issues with the cushion, i thought they were great.  A little high off the ground, but definitely got the job done.  I've played in much worse.  
Thanks for the reply!  

Is there a cushion you could compare it to?  Is it firm or soft and bouncy (like good Boost in the Rose 6) or worse?

Thanks for the reply!  

Is there a cushion you could compare it to?  Is it firm or soft and bouncy (like good Boost in the Rose 6) or worse?
it's not the bounciest/liveliest foam, but it defintely provides really good impact protection.  Hard to compare it to anything i've played in recently, maybe bounce foam in the lillard 2s? I enjoyed the foam for the most part, it's just really high off the ground making court feel an issue.  

it's not the bounciest/liveliest foam, but it defintely provides really good impact protection.  Hard to compare it to anything i've played in recently, maybe bounce foam in the lillard 2s? I enjoyed the foam for the most part, it's just really high off the ground making court feel an issue.  
Thanks, looking forward to these (I liked Bounce from a try on perspective in the Rose 773).

Seeing that price hurts my heart yet again :frown: I don't think they had my size though ha

Safe to say BB won't price their basketball shoes at $160 again? I know I'm not gonna spend over $120 any more. Meaning I'll wait for discounts.

Last edited:
Safe to say BB won't price their basketball shoes at $160 again? I know I'm not gonna spend over $120 any more. Meaning I'll wait for discounts.
Also, doesn't hurt (or does hurt depending on perspective) that Jamal jumped ship and the 3's didn't get glowing reviews across the board.

Apparently they're earning back some cred with the value of the Rare Metals.  Came back down to Earth with that one.

Just grabbed the white/black JC3 from FNL. I couldn't pass up on that deal. The JC3 is the most comfortable shoe I can remeber owning. As far as the prices, now that they're not having to pay money to an endorser, the prices will likely continue to remain lower.

http://www.finishline.com/brandblack

Last edited:
On court, JC3>rare metal>JC2

but i love the rare metals..the grey color way is ill in person. all day comfort. lightweight. versatile 

The white black color way is back down to 34.99, make sure you add to the cart before the price change can take effect.

The White Black is 34.99 and the All Red is 39.99.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom